L2 Violence Full Website Psd

it is just a psd with fonts it needs to be coded in php and you can add anything you want by your own taste ... i have shared the full fonts too so good luck

@cray : go for it mate , its cool

drop some rep guys if you like it.

going to share more in next week

Donator members cant give u Reputation thats sad but we like your share waiting ya more :)

very cool website probably i will use it in future server 

Go ahead, if you are okay with using something somebody paid for as "yours" then I doubt you will get any players ^^

If you are unable to produce something on your own and chose the easy way I can tell already that your server will be one of those random ones nobody will ever remember.

Safe to say, me theme will be the best thing on that server <3

I love my theme, it's flawless.

Go ahead, if you are okay with using something somebody paid for as "yours" then I doubt you will get any players ^^

If you are unable to produce something on your own and chose the easy way I can tell already that your server will be one of those random ones nobody will ever remember.

Safe to say, me theme will be the best thing on that server <3

I love my theme, it's flawless.

:gtfo:

Donator members cant give u Reputation thats sad but we like your share waiting ya more :)

No worries mate.

Hang on i`ll be sharing more webs and l2off mods soon.

Outlaw, get the f*uck out from this forum you romanian - "english" whore, you're only an romanian gipsy goes in England. Why I call you gipsy ? Because you're a stupid scammer who don't know nothing and is trying always to scamm people. What about the HB extender stoled from mcbigmac because he kicked you off from his project ? That's exactly what you told me.  :P 
You told me that you want to trade your "HB mcbigmac extender" with my INT files.

You tried to scamm me too, why don't you try to respect Romania as a country and go to school, graduate a faculty and come back here. First, as a romanian guy, learn how to write correctly in romanian language. Second, wash your face !

I want to see mcbigmac reaction.

P.S: Who want proofs about this thief just add markwilbertl2@hotmail.com

Edited by markwil