L2Mid Bypass For Tower

erikis12

Im doing the following steps :

1. Loading the client

2. Injecting the cli.dll with the injector you gave

3. Log in my char and on the character selection screen i inject into process l2 tower

after doing these im pressing the log in button but my char cannot log ingame. Am i doing something wrong? also which hook library does your tower use? thx in advance

1. open l2

2. log and wait near char select,

3. open dll injector and inject

4. open tower and click inject into process

5. log ingame 

v5FRSzf.png

Edited by AchYlek

1. open l2

5. log ingame 

v5FRSzf.png

damn i cant believe it it worked exactly with the same order as you said! thanks so much +1 because you are so helpfull

Tower logs normally with achylek's method,  but theres a weird problem...it doesn't show nuke skills, party buffs... any possible way to fix that? I'm using the latest version.

Edited by Davidakos

Tower logs normally with achylek's method,  but theres a weird problem...it doesn't show nuke skills, party buffs... any possible way to fix that? I'm using the latest version.

just open your character skills using ALT+K in order to be refreshed on l2 tower

1. open l2

5. log ingame 

v5FRSzf.png

I've used this method but didn't want to share. Now they will fix it :/

So it turns out they didnt update cliext for a very long time or l2mid uses old version?

they are still using the old cliext.dll as it seems! they didnt update anything :)

gz idiots now u will make them update this. gz to somebody that posted it. faggot

yayaya dunt cry please 

new bypass will be few minuts after update, and they will just lose money for buying new antibot 

yayaya dunt cry please 

new bypass will be few minuts after update, and they will just lose money for buying new antibot 

I don't give a fuck about l2mid if they fix it, I don't play there (tried the server, but too slow for my taste) I'm worried about the next big upcoming server.

I am doing all the steps!! But after i can't log in it gets stuck in the char selection...This happens because i am not fast enough cuse 2 of my friends say that they can log doing it really fast...