[L2J] Leagacy Of Gran Kain

L2 Dev

really bad news dude...u must make forum asap or no1 will see ur problem and they will think that server failed and will never open.

PS:even if u got ur patch later tonight open the server for beta testing or tomorrow morning...

yea hes right. why dont u open one server forum.. its way better to contact all.. better then here.. this is global forum. i thing its way better to open one forum until your waiting for your host company to repond.

You are destroyng all the effort you made on server with this delays and ugly forum to look

maybe you are right, but is better then nothing, for the moment

I haven't sleep for more then 50 hours....

Edited by L2 Dev

I can not understand why you guys tell about beta days and grand opening...before you are not even rdy!

This server look so good from begin ...do not make it trash now!Prepair your forum/you site/your patch/your host and then talk about beta and opening

its a litle be act of kids this and not porfesional project!

I am not flame ....i like your server and i will join for sure just bored to see same things all the time!

Edited by xXGrtankXx

I can not understand why you guys tell about beta days and grand opening...before you are not even rdy!

This server look so good from begin ...do not make it trash now!Prepair your forum/you site/your patch/your host and then talk about beta and opening

its a litle be act of kids this and not porfesional project!

I am not flame ....i like your server and i will join for sure just bored to see same things all the time!

You are damn right! But is my fould that the OVH don't want act like proffessionals? I spoke to them 5 days ago...

i was the 1st beta player today and we tested all classes with @l2dev and i can say that server it has 100% balance at classes... 

Respect the project of l2dev and must all of u try this dont lose the opportunity...

Cheers

I just called the OVH company and they said that i will recive the machine as soon as possible, so now i have to wait...

Again i want apologize to all out there wating for my server, i know is kinda unproffessional but you have to understand isn't my foult...

[RU] Привет L2Dev Желаем вамлучше всего с сервера надеюсь увидеть что-то новое, но OVH являетсядерьмо компания для меня

[RU] Привет L2Dev Желаем вамлучше всего с сервера надеюсь увидеть что-то новое, но OVH являетсядерьмо компания для меня

Спасибо большое, я жду их , чтобы послать мне информацию для подключения к машине

That's really good to know at least it's worth waiting for it

It worth ^^