high five [L2J]Lineage2 Dragon

Dev.Death

No server can predict how many people are to be expected.

Stalone only can predict how many people there will be "how many bots will be release".

We can not predict anything but I hope to be satisfied.

Considering the unique visitors in the page and If each of you support us and log on opening Aychlek will be terribly surprised. It depends on your players. 

We have created a nearly ideal server completely different from what is currently be played.

I told him many times that is not buggy Russian pack.

Support our launch and we will not disappoint you.

Join us to build a new great Community.

We are a team of developers, not like everyone else "Businessmans"

Edited by Dev.Death

Stalone only can predict how many people there will be "how many bots will be release".

Considering the unique visitors in the page and If each of you support us and log on opening Aychlek will be terribly surprised. It depends on your players. 

We have created a nearly ideal server completely different from what is currently be played.

Hello nik,

why not use your own account ? :D

1% from all servers use base l2j-server, 99% russian sources, good logic like always :)

Kam3ran became developer ?

legendkay - nik's dog.

Dev.Death - shared account. Nik, kam3ran, and who's not.

czadfad - bot account prolly kam3ran

redtube - kam3ran.

ezariel - kam3ran

it's so obvious....

Pretend l2j-server to be the most stable/implemented engine makes you retarded or crazy... pick one by yourself.

Anyway gl with the project.. :)

Edited by Kama3a

Hello sir copy ninja dev, :happyforever:  Ru servers shit files like l2 world/woa/age with l2 rebellion fail files or l2scripts like stalone servers without skills on mobs :not bad: .

Edited by redtube

LET'S ROCK THIS!

tumblr_md6dbq39FH1qee7ixo1_500.gif

Hello nik,

why not use your own account ? :D

1% from all servers use base l2j-server, 99% russian sources, good logic like always :)

Kam3ran became developer ?

legendkay - Legendary Player, Also famous as KenRen the best doombringer in the world of l2, people wish to be like him since 2008 but no one reach is greatness

However best player and best guy you can ever meet in the l2 world.

I strongly advice to give a look on his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/kaynz91

Dev.Death - shared account. Nik, kam3ran, and who's not.

czadfad - bot account prolly kam3ran

redtube - kam3ran.

ezariel - kam3ran

it's so obvious....

Pretend l2j-server to be the most stable/implemented engine makes you retarded or crazy... pick one by yourself.

Anyway gl with the project.. :)

I fixed my description if you don't mind

tumblr_mcvyr8j6Ab1qd5525o2_250.gif

Kama3a - wannabe dev with fail pack and paranoia :D, too bad l2 united failed because they had your shity files :dat: .

L2United did not had mine pack dunno how your  brain got this. 

Dunno why you are so mad kam3, atlest learn to write correctly. And stop hide behind unreal accounts. 

Prolly coz this will be 3rd project in roll without successs?

Edited by Kama3a

:dat: Are you mad brah, huh? Maybe go to a doctor to check your paranoia, only Nik and kam3ran for you, what an obsessed fanboy. I write much better than you anyway so do not worry. Go spam in your own topic.