high five [L2J]Lineage2 Dragon

Dev.Death

saiying that there are 3 ppl at beta is "going hard" for u ? U problably didn't see any strong flame yet xD

anyway for some reason i like the files, but still beta is dead, server will have max 100 online like achy said

First L2World ever launched started in march 2009 with 300 online and grew every day. In 2010 it has reached to daily 3000 online acting players. Stability is something that kept everyone.

Money! Obviously! But ppl just fall for it all the time.. Lets make this on last.. Its on our hands..

Btw, if u all want a good server with more than 100ppl as you say, why dont u supoort it and advertise it instead of blaming it??

First L2World ever launched started in march 2009 with 300 online and grew every day. In 2010 it has reached to daily 3000 online acting players. Stability is something that kept everyone.

3k yah sure

Edited by AchYlek

stalone files and servers are mega shits but atleast provide some fun for those 2 months, while world do not provide anything :P

and yet u talk about stalonka opening servers every 2 weeks while world do the same :P

So you both are stalone ppl? Ok i get it now.. You are not looking for a good server, you are looking for rewards from stalone.. Please stop posting negative comments so you wont discourage ppl that want to play here.. Act like mature adults and leave Dragon alone..

Edited by Anhur

So you both are stalone ppl? Ok i get it now.. You are not looking for a good server, you are looking for rewards from stalone.. Please stop posting negative comments so you wont discourage ppl that want to play here.. Active mature and leave Dragon alone..

achylek probably is but im not since i didn't play l2 for few months :P

atleast i'm the one talking about server, while u just flame me for no reason, probably i flamed u hard or smth those years ago :P

Im not reffering yo you personally.. How can something negattive give a positive result? Thats what im asking everyone here! Help them so they can give us a good server.. If they end up failing i will be the first to post here.. But its not even up yet.. Give it some time..

Im not reffering yo you personally.. How can something negattive give a positive result? Thats what im asking everyone here! Help them so they can give us a good server.. If they end up failing i will be the first to post here.. But its not even up yet.. Give it some time..

u know noone care what u write ?