Would You Play C1 Or C4?

So for the past one and a half year I've been developing two forks. One is a C1 and the other is a C4 extenders based one latest acis files downgraded.

I am gonna start developing a server that will launch at early May this year and I was wondering if it worths picking one of these clients to do so. C1 would be low rate while c4 would be mid around x35.

Let me know your opinion please.

Ps: thats what C1 looked like

Edited by Elfosass

c1? not even download it ... too low graphics .. i want god graphics on interlude client .. this is somethink who i will play for sure ...

Don't see the point.

Ok, maybe nostalgia kicks in. It will prolly last for like a week though. 

From a strategic POV IMO newer clients, even when downgraded in players access (to mimic older chronicles), simply offer more assets (models, animations, new packets, etc) to work with.

I think it's not worth to dwell on how well the past was. If it was THAT good it would have been present, but it isn't. Hence any opinion of it "being" good is just personal bias.