L2 Adrenaline Scripts.

hello guys i have a question i am on one server that is like l2pride i have make a script only to go to location my problem the server doesnt have GK we are all teleport with Wondrous Cubic  i would like a script that can use the cubix teleport to the place that i want and start my bot setting when the bot die starts again so i know how to make him move where if someone knows i would really apriciated

i have try to open the item with 

Engine.Useitem('Wondrous Cubic');

the only way i make it opened was with

Engine.EnterText('./useshortcut 1 12');

is opening but then i cant use teleport or something like that i have try 

is someoen knows god help me :D

Edited by ibitaz

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a working script to PM everyone on a server? :D I'll give free L2Classic.Club window limit bypass

edit it just for pm

uses sysutils, dialogs;

function StringInArray(const Value: string; Strings: array of string): Boolean;
var I: Integer;
begin
  Result := True;
  for I := Low(Strings) to High(Strings) do
    if Strings = Value then Exit;
  Result := False;
end;

const numberOfNames = 10000;
var i,j: integer = 0;    
    usedNames: array[0..numberOfNames] of string;
    currentName,sName,fName: string;
    mailSubj: string = 'http://www.lineage2tales.com/ 15x H5 start 2.1.! ';
    textToWrite: string = 'http://www.lineage2tales.com/ 15x H5 start 2.1.!';
    messageDelay: integer = 5000;
begin
  //InputQuery('Spam bot', 'Enter the mail subject', mailSubj);
  //InputQuery('Spam bot', 'Enter the mail and PM text', textToWrite);
  while true do begin
    currentName:= CharList.Items(i).Name;
    if not (currentName = '') then begin
      if not (StringInArray(currentName,usedNames)) then begin
        Engine.Say(textToWrite,2,currentName);
        //Engine.SendMail(currentName,mailSubj,textToWrite,[57,1]);
        usedNames[j]:= currentName;
        inc(i);
        inc(j);
        delay(messageDelay);      
      end else begin
        print('Char already used!');
        inc(i);
        delay(1000);
      end;
    end else begin
      print('No chars to pm!');
      i:= 0;
      delay(1000);
    end;
delay(200);
    Engine.Say(textToWrite,1,'');
delay(200);
    Engine.Say(textToWrite,8,'');
  end;
end.

Does anyone have a working script to PM everyone on a server? :D I'll give free L2Classic.Club window limit bypass

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/198117-script-for-adrenaline-doesnt-work/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi adr.bot,

Can u show me how i can check and revive my pet by script ?

big thks xD

its for summon new one if that is dead, checked and looks like works

begin
while true do begin
delay(1000);
while petlist.count <> 0 do delay(1000);
engine.useskill(1331);
delay(1000);
delay(user.cast.endtime+2000);
end;
end.

its for summon new one if that is dead, checked and looks like works

begin
while true do begin
delay(1000);
while petlist.count <> 0 do delay(1000);
engine.useskill(1331);
delay(1000);
delay(user.cast.endtime+2000);
end;
end.

Big thanks xD !!!

But it's only use for summon, useless for pet

Edited by hikairu

Hi folks, 

I am looking for a command that will delay the SOE until the mob is dead / fight is over. Otherwise it will SOE and the mob will hit/kill the char.

I've found it tonight I believe on MC but I cant really find it again :|

Could you please help?

if user.inrange(126061, -40522, -3765, 15000) and user.buffs.byid(4353, soe)  then begin

soe;

end;