Im Searching A Perfect Web Designer For Serious E-Shop - Bigsite

Vegas

As the title says i want a perfect designer well skilled to help me with his skills to make the BEST e-shop of Greece connected with bank-paypal-DELIVERYCASH and many many more!

What i want:

I want everything at control panel so i can change things and add things all the time...you know its e-shop

Animated ROCKING Theme
Categories... Home Items Sell n more!
Create account option. Get vip option that will pay some money and will get some discound on each item
Sponsors on the right side that will pay me to advertise..
Your Cart feauture when someone buying
Connected with paypal-bank account-deliveryathome service
With transaction id you have to watch when is your order at the moment!
Online Chat well designed
Search Engine option
Message at my pc and my iphone via each order so i can pack and send items!
Ask what you want category( that you can write a post and i can answer to my customers)
Also a video at how our company works from order untill your home

Not sure if i want more...

I DONT WANT UNSKILLED CHICKS...I need a web designer that knows what he is doing....i wont pay ripped shits and i want the site full protected!

Maybe a i want forum too soon!

I was thinking about fasart but i wanna ask your opinions first!

budget:200-1000 euro.

Im from greece :)

Good luck to anyone!

Edited by Vegas

Also you can try over here
Just create your account there and press : Start New Thread

But dont forget to read their Guidelines!

So noone can help me from mxc?

i have to trust fasart or code canyon? as firefox said?

Just go for a legit company, don't trust any user here we(webdevelopers) all know something more than avarage and you are looking for something more of that. 

Edited by Snoopi

Like Snoopi said. If you want a professional and quality work and your project is supposed to be serious, use legit company. Don't even try to pm mrpro, lol :you serious?:

On MxC, you don't rly find professional persons who are doing those things by daily basic. Maybe there are few such ppl.

Edited by SweeTs

Like Snoopi said. If you want a professional and quality work and your project is supposed to be serious, use legit company. Don't even try to pm mrpro, lol :you serious?:

On MxC, you don't rly find professional persons who are doing those things by daily basic. Maybe there are few such ppl.

and why not to pm me wtf? you even didnt know what i told him in pm 

Just go for a legit company, don't trust any user here we(webdevelopers) all know something more than avarage and you are looking for something more of that. 

yeah sure i heard good things about blane!

you must be kidding. wtf are you searching here at mxc for such project?? I guess you want it for 100$... forget it you won't find anything at mxc and fasart can't do it. find a company but you must pay 1k+ if you want something like that

There are ppl than can DESIGN that, but I dont think there's anyone here that can code something like that :)
Also, a friend of mine wanted to open an e-shop for furs (with 360o preview images / live colors preview) and the company asked him 8000 euros xD

and why not to pm me wtf? you even didnt know what i told him in pm 

Ofc we don't know what you told him on pm, but what we know for sure is that nor you or anyone here can code something like that.

Ofc we don't know what you told him on pm, but what we know for sure is that nor you or anyone here can code something like that.

i even dont know from web or l2 dev so i didnt tell him about developing..