To bad about the xp bug . Gms seem not to care . Xp was going good when they gived a reward rune 50% that was bugged .

Made from lvl 60-85 in 5 mins. Mobs started to give insane xp : hot spring mobs giving 300 milion xp in party of 3 . Reported it but gm didnt seem to care . Ppl made main and subs 85 in 20 mins . Ppl started to create tons of chars for academy and why not . On sub at lvl 40 if u killed 3 mobs in wall of argos u were level 79.

To bad they actally reached 1k + online

Even more , they didnt change that facking lame ghost that was inside the pack , there are -like in the previous l2age- people geard with that lame C bow and just standing-moving.

Server has MAX 300 on and i am mad bacause they do what they did on age , open a server with a 1h delay and left like a boss , all the beta test was a huge s,.hit since nothing change from PVE and other staff.

I actually feel really bad  now , it was the only chance for a good mid rate server this month which was able to "hit" that tales shi.t . 

Just pity .

#Onlymyopinion , sry if i hurt your feelings , i just expressed it just because i was on beta 3 h per day testing and being hopeful and cheerful. I didnt create this messenge for raging with community or fight .

Forgot to mention . Worst files i ever did play . 100 servers wipes and restarts and u come with this shit files . After 100 stuff changed in beta , huge bugs etc this u have on live?

Lets not forget the pk system . In beta if u pk someone u wouldnt go red just flaged . Now they said they fixed and on live surprise another bug : friend got pked in front of me and i started to attack the pker when i killed him i was red also . Ps no ctrl no mobs where killed by him .

Also this happened again later i pked someone and another comed and killed me and he was red also

Nice files and fixes . Alot of admins on gm list but useless none on to fix afyer start . Just mrmehane or was on but he complete ignored us

Im surprised also . Thought it was dead . Oh wait it is . Full of bots . Last time i checked was 5 parties of bots in den of evil .

Real online is 50 . Full of bugs. Just like old l2 world . Gms deleting posts in forum instead of working on server .

Btw u gms here didnt deserve players on . Ur files suck badly . I remember 1 month ago played on l2icescream . To bad that population was low around 400 then gone lower . Their files and gms reminded me that its hope for l2 private servers after all .

If anyone has those files that are very good willl make a great server .