A Car Up To 10K Euro

SweeTs

Finally,

Did you buy a car?

Not yet, I was waiting for next month, to get all money I loan to my friends :P But I am searching for the car actually.

Diesel vs Gasoline - Its a tie.Diesel has a lot better fuel economy but expensive maintenance

Welcome and thanks for that "article" hehe :)

Yeah, it's gonna be for daily usage and for longer period of time. Gasoline - almost "nothing" to break. Cheap and easy to repair. Diesel - ofc, that's gonna hurt when it comes to maintenance (turbine, unit injectors, dual-mass wheel and so on..), many things to fack up and 'waste' $$ for new parts :D

---

Well, I stick with Audi A3 8P, but I've little more money than I originally tho, I wanted like 2005~2006 y, now more like 2008~2009 y with Common Rail engine, but S line is welcome, if I can't afford or I won't find in the budged I can spend, then.. damn.. No S line or I will simply stick with older version with 2.0 TDI BMM engine.. but I rly want CR, it's way better technology and it's quiet ;)

With 10-11k euro u get the 2011 A3... here in Romania i mean.

Don't know the prices on your country but i just searched a little and i found even the cabrio version for 12k euro (2.0 petrol , 200 CP)

http://www.autovit.ro/audi-a3-C36796968.html

• 2 weeks later...

side1.jpg

For that much of money you can buy BMW E90 (Depends on what fuel you are looking for Petrol or Diesel)

The best mottors are:

• 320d - 163 HP (2005 year) Fuel Comsumption: Urban: 7.8l/100km ExtraUrban: 4.5l/100km Diesel
  • 330d - 231 HP (2005 year for some speed lovers) Fuel Comsumption: Urban: 8.8l/100km ExtraUrban: 5.5l/100km Diesel
  • 328I - 234 HP (My personal favourite I think they ware from 2006-7) Fuel Comsumption: I do not know but it is more then 10l/100km Urban :D Petrol

Why BMW? Well I personally do not like any other brand except Audi.

You will ask me why. Well the Germans are well known with their perfect car engineering. 

The engines are incredibly reliable and strong. The suspension is STRONG (In Bulgaria the roads are awfull and we value the cars with good suspension).

This model E90 is looking great. Running great. Easy to maintain and not so expensive.

Well my suggestion is buy what you like but do not buy Italian crap ... Fiat/Lancia/Alfa Romeo those are the greatest crap on the planet. So fragile and caprice...

This model E90 is looking great. Running great. Easy to maintain and not so expensive.

Yeah, I also thought about E90 or E60, but E90 looks better, but.. It's not that easy to maintain and IT IS expensive.. It's a BMW - it's expensive by default :D

That's why I am a lil bit scary to choose the BMW.

Edited by SweeTs

Yeah, I also thought about E90 or E60, but E90 looks better, but.. It's not that easy to maintain and IT IS expensive.. It's a BMW - it's expensive by default :D

That's why I am a lil bit scary to choose the BMW.

Well it depends on what Condition you are getting it. If it is on 3kk kilometers it will have problems. Also you are right it is a BMW this means that it is not going to be on service every end of the month :)

Also about your A3 chouse. A friend drives one A3 2.0 diesel I think it is 2005-6 year and he didn't touched anything on it for now 2 years. Except the oil services ofcource.

For that E90 I have allot of friends driving their from 1-3 years without touching them too in service and believe me in Bulgaria the roads are like fucking volcanoes, the diesel is dirty and low quality but still no problems. :)

E90 is the best option. Can't be compared with A3... But if you love the A3 style than take it. You will drive the car not us.

About maintenance, a BMW isn't expensive if it doesn't have major problems... As i said and before, every car is expensive if u get serious issues on it.

I had E90 from 2010 (the facelift one), didn't needed anything else than the normal oil revisions... wich was near 130 euro ( all filters+  oil).

Ive read every post but did u consider skoda octavia or some volvo?

I dont like the audi a3 style but i can tell u that those are great cars (i drive them daily 3 - 5 a day bocouse i work in such a place) Which ever car u will choose i strongly recommend VAG cars (VW, Audi, Skoda and Seat). These cars have almost identical engines and they run really good. We (my family) own VAG cars and we never had problems with them.

About BMW: i drive them too but i didnt make an opinion yet coz i didnt drive them so many as VAG cars (probably more then 5k and i am not joking)

did u consider skoda octavia or some volvo?

i strongly recommend VAG cars (VW, Audi, Skoda and Seat)

About BMW: i drive them too but i didnt make an opinion yet coz i didnt drive them so many as VAG cars (probably more then 5k and i am not joking)

Not rly. Octavia - it's not what I'm looking for. Volvo - they are not that bad, but.. I want a sedan car and well, their design is simply terrible, + for combie :P

I was thinking about Passat, but..

Seat - yes, I was thinking about Leon or so, but the same as Volvo, design inside is terribly bad and I prefer something a lil bit "bigger".

Audi or BMW. I could choose A4 B7, but somehow it's not really talking to me :gusta: but I may change my mind, who knows.

This beauty speaks to me.

http://otomoto.pl/oferta/bmw-seria-3-skora-xenon-automat-serwis-niemcy-ID6y4cFr.html#38f73f0f21

Edited by SweeTs

The bad thing on that beauty is that it doesn't have navigation wich is very important for the BMW.

Try to find one with navi... It's very usefull and most of buyers looking about it.. So it will be a big plus when will be the time to re-sell it.

I tho about the same that I "should" take the version with navi, but lets be honest, do I really need it? Nop :P

I dont travel a lot so its not that important, its not a must-have :)

This Sunday I'm going to check that car which I linked previously (2 posts up).

BMW E90, I hope.. the car is in good shape.. :P

Edited by SweeTs