interlude [L2J] Line][Age Trust

Icarus Dev

tell me more WOW pack is based on acis so where is the problem?

No problem just the obvious shit java files and verrrrrry UNIQUE features...copy paste much ?

Corruption at it's best...what's the number ? of the server remake under another name ? #11 ? #22 ?

Fail...

Dude , the server is not renamed. It is unique since the first time it was opened. By the way do you know the meaning of the word Unique? It means that there is nothing else outthere / was , exactly like that. So please take your stubborness away , so this topic can remain clean. Those guys that own the server worked hard for it , and well.....  as the promo says , this server is not for NOOBS , so please, don't join them.

Unique does not mean fresh and new dumbass, it means something that noone ever did before in L2.

But i did not expect you to understand the basic logics.

Good luck with JavaCorruption.GR

And yet you did not get the point. Unique = something NEW , and if something is new then how someone would have used it before?  I Buy a new model of Lamporghini and i am the first buyer. I am fucking UNIQUE ! Plain and simple. But i did not expect more from you. As i answered you before , don't bother Joining this server , it is only for good and at least decent players , not freaks that say that something is Greek ( which trust is not by the way since i am their developer i know something more ) and CORRUPTED! Ha , corrupted without even opening! I guess ( i will use a Greek expression now ) you smelled your nails and say : xm.... i smell corruption. Post proofs or , shut up and most important ... PLEASE DON'T JOIN THE SERVER , guys like you corrupt and ruin the communities.

And yet you did not get the point. Unique = something NEW , and if something is new then how someone would have used it before?  I Buy a new model of Lamporghini and i am the first buyer. I am fucking UNIQUE ! Plain and simple. But i did not expect more from you. As i answered you before , don't bother Joining this server , it is only for good and at least decent players , not freaks that say that something is Greek ( which trust is not by the way since i am their developer i know something more ) and CORRUPTED! Ha , corrupted without even opening! I guess ( i will use a Greek expression now ) you smelled your nails and say : xm.... i smell corruption. Post proofs or , shut up and most important ... PLEASE DON'T JOIN THE SERVER , guys like you corrupt and ruin the communities.

i will agree with you these kids nowdays wtf...