Offer C6 L2J Pack For Mid Rates.

acis take every one update for another pack copy / paste ....

this pack noot have developer's .... this pack have copy / repeater team

Ofc, ofc.. :troll:

That's normal, every pack takes things from another pack, if they judge it's worthy. You != logic, so I won't even try to explain you a thing. And damn, learn english.

Edited by SweeTs

Your knowledge is so great. Yeah, let it be.. We are copy/paste masters. Now go back to frozen or l2jbrasil, those packs suits you :alone:

aCis would be more appreciated if the owner charged 150$ for compiled pack + 100$/month.

The team tries to be as retail as possible and instead of being praised and motivated it gets bashed..

:y u no?:

ty for accept that

aCis project based on the L2J Freya and downgraded to Interlude. We 4 years reworked ~80% of codes. All hot fixes are always synchronized with the L2J.

In the end, aCis it's another fork of L2J but contains more retail implementation.

You are fabulous idiot. No more. Nothing personal.

aCis project based on the L2J Freya and downgraded to Interlude. We 4 years reworked ~80% of codes. All hot fixes are always synchronized with the L2J.

In the end, aCis it's another fork of L2J but contains more retail implementation.

You are fabulous idiot. No more. Nothing personal.

and my i said that on SweeTs and this no read my messege spam all time

Dude it's normal you will find 80% of L2J code, as by definition, it's based on L2J... So the versus would be EVEN MORE stranger.

For the ChanceSkillList, L2J IL doesn't have chance skills, I added it using latest version (at that time, which was Freya). I won't reinvent the wheel while it already exists... And I do that for every good idea L2J has.

Now do another thing, go on L2J SVN and search using "Tryskell" keyword.

I don't really know what's your problem, we're like 10 guys working on a project, all quests and scripts are handmaded from zero (and that's why it took so much time), what do you achieve in your life except flaming ?

As said higher, we are the most active, international, fork since L2JFree. You can hate it, but it's true. 30+ ppl contributed with code to that project. If you count external help (aka not thanked on revision credits, but help on parsing or provide informations) that's something like 50+ ppl who contributed to that project.

I'm the one who suggested to drop Javolution, and the first to do it. L2J didn't have Java quests for a long time, and many were wrong, I begun to rework them in 2011 or 2012. I dropped external compiler, to make server launch up to 10sec (full load). Hasha reworked the geoengine. I entirely reworked Duel system and Monster Derby Track. Server performance has always been a priority, we got the lowest RAM footprint of all projects (which also means less GC cycles). And there are so many fixes compared to regular L2J IL... If you read changesets from the first to the end, I think you can easily waste your night on it, no ?

Anyway I know my project and my team value, so continue to bark... And good luck with your own, not c/ped, project !

Edited by Tryskell

yes take acis or frozen. il is that old so everything works well on both of them. you just need to set it up like you wish :)

dont trust other peole with their custom shits. ^^

Edited by snifi

I dropped external compiler, to make server launch up to 10sec (full load)

you need external compiler for start up server faster?

i dont have and see base_acis_345

I dropped external compiler, to make server launch up to 10sec (full load)

you need external compiler for start up server faster?

i dont have and see base_acis_345

You flame my work but base your stuff on it, no comment... And aCis starts in less than 16 seconds (12-13sec, and people told me 8sec on a SSD).

What didn't you copied/pasted ? I see aCis stuff, CatsGuard. Did you code something by yourself or I can call you aswell a "lame c/per" ? Except adding green 2000's matrix typo and your own name with L2J before, like any 15 years old child does when he codes, what did you achieve ?

Finally you didn't even understand what I wrote, I said I *dropped* external compiler, which was causing extreme loading time (40+ sec).

Oh and I hope you don't sell that stuff, you can't sell aCis, it's written on my ToA if you use it...

Anyway like I thought, you bark a lot but can't bite.

I accept your apologies, as you use my community work, you basically say it is good.

Edited by Tryskell

yes i have and extra code  .... is not clean acis and for this me start up is 14 - 17 sec

what did you achieve ? 

yes i have CatsGuard , Phoenix Event engine , Frintezza , Zaken , ( Party , CC party color ) ,Dimension system ( like instance manager of H5 ), captcha ,balance system and more ....

i ( create , fix , install ) all this and work 100%

Except adding green 2000's matrix typo and your own name with L2J above,

dont you like? is op bro :)  L2j - Pirama is op name for project

i have CatsGuard , Phoenix Event engine , Frintezza , Zaken , ( Party , CC party color ) ,Dimension system ( like instance manager of H5 ), captcha ,balance system and more ....

i ( create , fix , install ) all this and work 100%

Everything is shared, so.. :troll:

is not clean acis and for this me start up is 14 - 17 sec

Ohh I see, you reworked the sources and that's why it's loading so fast, damn, you are such an awesome guy. So bad we don't have you in da crappy team (IC) :D