hellbound [L2Off] L2Dex Project: Arion

djvogans

where are those ppl hiding? they are not in towns, and not on 3/4 spots.

Farming obviously? Do you expect people to stay in towns in a new server with an underdeveloped economy?

Farming obviously? Do you expect people to stay in towns in a new server with an underdeveloped economy?

Actually giran is kinda full ~140-150 shops for a 2 days srv

where are those ppl hiding? they are not in towns, and not on 3/4 spots.

u know we are in 2015 sure? .. server might be dead cuz l2 is dead .. not only because old players are out of games , is because old servers are just doing shitty servers and wiping like a hell .. just to get what? money money .. 

PS : im just critizen the comunity not the server .. i was playing on dex around 2008-2009 where it was hellbound-gracia2 , just awesome with 5k+ online .. but we are in 2015

Server is doing fine , people are joining everday. Average online is 1.2k.

1.2k online is a JOKE!Server with 1.2k online and not even single party 2 form + even if you say there are CP's....well why  all RB's are perma  UP?

P.S. its H5 server so HV is most populated vilage/town and as you can see on Arion HV is empty all the time....

Hello, first of all i need to say that this is my first post and not any "alt" account on this forum..

I got 2 chars in Arion "FAPAS" and "Rebel" to prove any unbelievers...

And second soz for my bad english :)

I saw that there are some, lets say "haters" for DEX team for their own reasons that i cant explain...

I dont know dex team , i never played on dex servers.. this is my first dex server that i join and i see people working behind that they like what they are doing since they try to make an international network with some promising servers of all choices...

For my choice i was searching for a low rate balanced international h5 server and the dex team its the only 1 who has this...

Really balancing donate system to make the game fair play and very good setup with or without (OFF Files)

Its a server with a nice community to play with friends to kill some hours having fun... I see new people every day i see people walking around towns any hour , 10 active clans at least......

Dont care about 10k++ online... 

Dont know plenty servers but if i was searching about 10k++ i would go to tales, cartel or any of this shty servers to spent 1000 euros and play or dont pay and be slaped by a kiddo with closed eyes and spamming F1 button but thats not L2 i think...

The point is that Dex Team its trying to give for --->free<--- the best results without exchange...

I think its WORTH to play here.