high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

Last dex i play, yes, same of tales, but gm support players, and i dont look 5000 epics and first week, and second week yes but no at first :D

yea just u see hacked from averia etc... :D 

100% of all old players will play it over and over again, not 50% not 40 not 10, you dont know anything about them and you dont know anything about their addiction to this game, most of them are looking for eu server not for ru yeah and not for korea, so accept the sad truth, this sh1t is the only one who will satisfy this subjection after redemption dies, they all will switch to tales and this is not hard to figure it out, its not because I say it, its because its only reasoned, but you just dont have enough IQ to make an easy future prediction or you re just joking around who knows, anyway thats why you re poor while stalone makes his second mio my son XD, because he is a bastard with a little bit more brain as ppl like you at least he can do right future prognosis about his own sh1t and there is nothing special about cuz almost everyone without dead brain cells can...

but dont be sad :D I understand you, I dont want him to succus either cuz you and me , we all are jealous but to less balls to admit and to recognize?

100% of all old players will play it over and over again, not 50% not 40 not 10, you dont know anything about them and you dont know anything about their addiction to this game, most of them are looking for eu server not for ru yeah and not for korea, so accept the sad truth, this sh1t is the only one who will satisfy this subjection after redemption dies, they all will switch to tales and this is not hard to figure it out, its not because I say it, its because its only reasoned, but you just dont have enough IQ to make an easy future prediction or you re just joking around who knows, anyway thats why you re poor while stalone makes his second mio my son XD, because he is a bastard with a little bit more brain as ppl like you at least he can do right future prognosis about his own sh1t and there is nothing special about cuz almost everyone without dead brain cells can...

but dont be sad :D I understand you, I dont want him to succus either cuz you and me , we all are jealous but to less balls to admit and to recognize?

I dont have any reason for jealous, im l2 player not admin xD Just im bored about this server, if you like play nice for u i just tell me opinion, just u have diferent opinion. If you like l2 tales nice for you i dont have any problem :)

Edited by Anitah

I dont have any reason for jealous, im l2 player not admin xD Just im bored about this server, if you like play nice for u i just tell me opinion, just u have diferent opinion. If you like l2 tales nice for you i dont have any problem :)

i'm jealous of your england.