Features are unique and amazing, server looks really nice.

However, i should warn you about IL community if you don't know it already..

If an IL player finds something new in L2, he just won't try it. Even if he does, on the first difficulty he will give up. Believe me on this, since i've tried creating custom gameplay in many different ways on this chronicle and always people were complaining about everything since they just can't read learn a new feature.

I wish you the best, i hope you succeed because it is a truly amazing project.

Dat.

Good luck to both of you.

Dat.

Good luck to both of you.

Thanks about the kind words as well. In fact, we don't have many custom systems, besides AIO Buffer and Player Ranking. What we do have though, is reworked retail systems that we coded to fit better to the game itself. For example, Siege is a term of a longterm attack, not a 2 hours fight. Right?

Edited by RєVєnGeR^

Lol :D Back to your cave pls.

And you'd think that killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't. It just- it just makes them dead.

Looks like I've pressed the right button since you all went off as a alarm. I'm not here to make enemies. Behave fellas. Adios

Edited by Clyde

Excuse me but people spam the network and spread the word. Also i dont see something regarding Emineo in the post. Once again sorry.

Excuse me but people spam the network and spread the word. Also i dont see something regarding Emineo in the post. Once again sorry.

But still it's your network.

how is the progress revenger?

I mean,development progress.

Website's very close on getting finished. It will be ready to use very soon. About the server's process, we still need to test a lot of things thats why we are looking for closed beta testers. Server's planned to go live early March.

Good luck with your server mate..

I hope to be a nice Interlude server..

Since now the Interlude is somehow "dead".

you are all skilled guys... I'm sure it will be a correctly job. :)