Haha you think getting 4 mates to post on your topic makes you any better? Makes you even worse actually. Greeks -.-

Lol :D Back to your cave pls.

Keep an eye open for more details on our reworked retail systems as we plan to slowly reveal them. Also, theres an undergoing rework process on debuffs to achieve greater balance. L2 Emineo is also looking for closed beta testers. PM me for detailed info.

for sure its something totally different than any other interlude server around.

Hope you'll succeed guys,

wish you the best.

Thanks hope to see you in-game.

Well...i got bored of the instant 80-farm all day servers and this one encourages the player to focus

on the game instead of getting items max enchanted which it's pretty cool.I'm definitely going to try this server.

Looking forward to see more about it.

uhm...What?

Thanks for the kind words.

Sieges take place for a whole week. Yes, a whole week of fighting for a castle. After all it is called a siege right? Not a lets-fight-for-a-couple-of-hours-over-some-useless-feature-of-the-game. Also during that one week of fighting, the defender clan (meaning mid siege defender clan, not the start siege defender) gets rewards for every minute of holding the castle. This way you have a reason to fight for a whole week and don't just make a rush on the last day. Because of the really long fight time I am thinking of systems like in-game messages when an enemy enters siege zone or even an e-mail to the clan leader. 

RNG always has it's part in all games. I get your point, that's more of a preference of yours to be honest. Setting enchant rate to 100% makes it pure grinding and makes all players basically the same. Scrolls already are quite expensive, if we make them harder to get we just move the RNG from the scroll rate to the drop rate. This will be the kind of server where you will drop your jaw when you see the first red weapon in the server's history in like 2 or 3 years from now rofl. Enchanting is going to be really hard xD sorry guys

*cough* we're kinda done developing. tests start soon *cough* *cough* Shhh, you know nothing from me xD

Sounds really promising. Obviously, it's impossible to please everyone, but it definitely seems like an interesting project, nevertheless. I'll give it a shot for sure. 

News about the grand opening will be posted soon. Our forum launch is around the corner as well. Detailed information on our reworked game systems and mechanics will be posted there. Also, we plan on launching some pre-launch events, so keep an eye on that.

Haha you think getting 4 mates to post on your topic makes you any better? Makes you even worse actually. Greeks -.-

And you'd think that killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't. It just- it just makes them dead.

And you'd think that killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't. It just- it just makes them dead.

Lmao. Quite the line.

Server seems promising. Nice features (something different finally). Looking foward to it.

Wish you the best of luck on your server.

Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you in-game :)

Update. L2 emineo will most likely go live early March. PM me to apply for closed beta testing!