Eclipse Problem

nikosdevil20

Question

Hello mxc..i need some help. i compile the l2j h5 stable version but in eclipse show me errors inside codes but i have not any problem, i compile complete and i run the server complete too. better check some photos for understund better:

Tvnv1ux.png

iXnv9ss.png

y9jTiUj.png

CFrRsut.png

9OJaM6d.png

ajZdWTr.png

9 answers to this question

Or checkout the project again. Btw, you have ther red !, right click on the project and properties, if im not wrong. Check what's wrong.

Make a update on eclipse. there is the problem...

i already try help/software update but still same problem. i havent this problem with l2j ct.2.5 project. maybe you have any link for newer eclipse version?

Or checkout the project again. Btw, you have ther red !, right click on the project and properties, if im not wrong. Check what's wrong.

project after build run complete without any error or warning or something bad...i think the problem is the eclipse version? or something about eclipse.. i dont know where i must search

Try to delete all imports and add them again.

e.g. sendPacket(new CreatureSay2(0, Say2.ANNOUNCE, "", "Test"));

After deleting all imports your CreatureSay2 will be red, and you can add import just by clicking it and window will popup with help.

Try to delete all imports and add them again.

e.g. sendPacket(new CreatureSay2(0, Say2.ANNOUNCE, "", "Test"));

After deleting all imports your CreatureSay2 will be red, and you can add import just by clicking it and window will popup with help.

that was crazy!! the problem is not from project. the project is retail compiled from l2j with 0 edits. anyway.thanks for your replay and your try but i fixed. i donwload eclipse luna before 2 min and until now dont show me any error. 

topic can be locked and if i need help again i pm someone thanks all

that was crazy!! the problem is not from project. the project is retail compiled from l2j with 0 edits. anyway.thanks for your replay and your try but i fixed. i donwload eclipse luna before 2 min and until now dont show me any error. 

topic can be locked and if i need help again i pm someone thanks all

It is very hard to help people when you don't see the problem in real, just some photos and text.

It is very hard to help people when you don't see the problem in real, just some photos and text.

yes and for that i thank you before for your try :)