high five [L2J] L2Redemption

L2-Redemption

This is the best server of those that I have seen in the past few months. A large number of people on the OBT promises a truly great online! In addition, many famous clans will be play here! I'm, with my friends, - too. Good game and good luck to all! :)

P.S.

Pluses:
- stably working assembly.
- Powerful, good forum.
- Nice atmosphere.
- High online.

- Donation is everywhere, but here it is at least not much how can be.

- Works great service "Auction"! This is very cool!

Disadvantages:
- During OBT disadvantages weren't found.
Edited by Koem

After playing the OBT's what I can say with a good server assembly, more online. It is also very pleased with the large number of good rewards's Event. That can be distinguished from the ordinary for rating X15 is a full buff. In general server costs that would play on it. Good Luck and Hve Fun!

So i was wrong about stalonka, this is a unique pretty new server , with perfect staff ingame + forum.

I will play for sure me, and 6 of my friends. Because of the files server using are DA BEST ONES.

Pple... leave other servers and GOGOGO          L2-REDEMPTION !

Oommmmmgggg soooo many crying people about everything... Guys.. grow up. EVERY server have bugs.. even official. l2Redemption is rly nice server, with good atmosphere and active GMs. If u waiting for an aaamaazing server where everything is sooooo perfect in your opining, i have 2 ideas:
1. Open yours best server - U gain a lot of money and hey... u can play on perfect server, but i know u r only lazy ass and forums-hater and u never do it.

2. Wait for pefect server - Maybe but only maybe u get any, but then... i think ill have better things to do than play, like spend time with family ;)

So now when u have time to play, dont waste it on forum flame just go to nice server like l2Redemption and enjoy some fun. Cheers

what is real server? rpg club after 1 month failed also, dex after 2-3 weeks, so yea if u farm at server w/o players its good))))

Gran kain is real server, if u only play high rate servers is u problem :D

So i was wrong about stalonka, this is a unique pretty new server , with perfect staff ingame + forum.

I will play for sure me, and 6 of my friends. Because of the files server using are DA BEST ONES.

Pple... leave other servers and GOGOGO          L2-REDEMPTION !

told ya nigga

Gran kain is real server, if u only play high rate servers is u problem :D

gran kain is ruoff.

on ur next retarded quote compare 2015 servers with those back to ~2008 and earlier.

gran kain is ruoff.

on ur next retarded quote compare 2015 servers with those back to ~2008 and earlier.

I compare 2 servers, off or no off is server, if you dont like this compare, press alt + f4, bb random