Best Car From 2000 - 2200E ?

AdenaAgent

http://otomoto.pl/fiat-punto-ii-punto-1-2-C35669019.html

Punto for 24,ooo,ooo€, what a deal  :dat:

Hahahaha, looks like a troll auction :D

A lot of interesting ideas here :) Anyway atm still mising around 200e to start looking for car but when i buy 1 i will definitly post it here heheh :) Atm most likely Golf 4 or Skoda Fabia :) MYB Renault Megan :)

Once u get it don't forget u'll need money for the documents and insurance!

yea well only good thing for those small car registration and all is around 200 e :) Thats why i am still not buying car heheh.. :)

yea well only good thing for those small car registration and all is around 200 e :) Thats why i am still not buying car heheh.. :)

Then is better for you to search alone even if we gave you any suggestions and advices, because we don't know what kind of car you like.

Then is better for you to search alone even if we gave you any suggestions and advices, because we don't know what kind of car you like.

yea still not bad to have few infos i didnt know :)

yea still not bad to have few infos i didnt know :)

you can also search from here(But dunno if you're from GR). They're selling used cars.. so it will be more easily for you to find any car with these prices you are looking for.

Edited by Vince*

you can also search from here(But dunno if you're from GR). They're selling used cars.. so it will be more easily for you to find any car with these prices you are looking for.

thx cool site to check prices :)

ou rly? And how much it spend on 100km? looks nice!

A bit more than the others for sure .. :P

It depends how you drive it .. for example i manage to spend 11.9 ltrs/100km with citroen c3 (1.1cc - 72 hp) .. :D

A bit more than the others for sure .. :P

It depends how you drive it .. for example i manage to spend 11.9 ltrs/100km with citroen c3 (1.1cc - 72 hp) .. :D

Thats too much for c3. U got a problem.  About the opel you can drop it to 5/100  if you drive it to a long distance. But it really depends on ur driving style. The max fuel usage should be less than 13/100 in the city. Also the engine is really strong. No problems for sure.