Best Car From 2000 - 2200E ?

AdenaAgent

Dude, lesen me. I know these cars very well. Peugeot is a trash. I have one right now. Maybe you wont recognize it in the beggining, but if u have a Germany car, you will feel the difference. Mostly when u pay for repairs underneath. From ur list, u can pick only VW and the Renault. They are relly hard.  Try to find good engines. For  Gold, the best is 1.9tdi, and for renault is 1.5td.  Really economic and long life. I would prefer the Renaulth, cuz everybody is driving golf (atleast here.)

well im also thinking maybe about peugeot 206 cc (cabrio) , its a bit more expensive, but VERY nice looking for me :)

Nop, i would suggest it .. a friend of mine has it and it has some problems with the mechanism of the roof. (Dunno though, if this happened generally or only at him.)

Nop, i would suggest it .. a friend of mine has it and it has some problems with the mechanism of the roof. (Dunno though, if this happened generally or only at him.)

yea most of those cars have problems with roof :( Well i see no1 rly said a lot of good staffs for skoda fabia, and i thought that is myb best car from all...

Edited by AdenaAgent

As a german i have to say 1 thing :

It is fucking VOLKSWAGEN noch Wolswagen,Wolvwaguen or anything like that !

Volk = Nation

Wagen = Car

/ racist mode off

Edited by LogicalMind

2200 euro ? For a 2000 y car ? Holy crap...

I could buy with 2200 euro a Honda Accord 2007 anything similar.

I've bought my BMW M3 323 CI 2004 for 1500 pounds. (excellent condition)

If you dont have too much funds for a car...and you're aiming for something low cost or beginner type...i suggest you troll some countries where you can find cheap ones...like Germany or UK or even Czech Republic.

If you dont have too much funds for a car...and you're aiming for something low cost or beginner type...i suggest you troll some countries where you can find cheap ones...like Germany or UK or even Czech Republic.

Serbia m8...stupid country...

Peugeot has more power at its engine and it is slighter lighter than golf.

Say what.. More power? :you serious?:

You nuts :happyforever:

Basically, golf is almost immortal :P

i think peugeot rly have more power, but golf can last forever xD

Doesn't rly.. but everything depends on which model (engine) we are talking about, so it's kinda.. pointless :P

Edited by SweeTs

Say what.. More power? :you serious?:

You nuts :happyforever:

Basically, golf is almost immortal :P

Yeap, 1400cc with a 1.6v engine .. :P

Of course golf is a more reliable car .. ;)

Personally i am a VW group fan , my car can prove that .. :D

//Edit

Don't forget that a car from an other country must pass through custom first , that means more money .. :D

Though , sometimes even with custom's cost it's price is still better , but not in all cases .. 

Edited by `iAndre

Guys you forgot one important thing about Golfs! they f%cking love to rust! 

It depends from the owner .. all cars can get rust if you don't take care of them.

Wash it once a week (or two weeks) , protect it from snow or extreme weather and it will be fine.

I have seen rust to new cars and i have seen old cars to perfect condition.

//Edit

And ofc , watch out what products you use when you wash it.

For example , normal liquid soap is "toxic" for the car. It can destroy the car's color.

Edited by `iAndre

Cars in UK are cheap. They can not be registered in some countries.. We have to pay (sometimes) much more :P