reason?

noone of us spammed/flammed or insulted or break any rules

were just discuss and having fun lolol. Is just a forum for christ sake ,you can call it Tavern ,except were not there to smoke or drink beer

In real life, theres no moderators in a tavern! xD

Like i said mod deleted my answer too :D reason still unknown, anyway who da fuck are you and what are you doing here?

Like i said mod deleted my answer too :D reason still unknown, anyway who da fuck are you and what are you doing here?

trolling ,i dont even know you personally or have anything to do with you

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

gl with server "honestly no sarcasm" ,so il be out from discussion now. Enjoy these flammers on u xD ,they flame me too dont worry ,just ignore them and do your job

trolling ,i dont even know you personally or have anything to do with you

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

gl with server "honestly no sarcasm" ,so il be out from discussion now. Enjoy these flammers on u xD ,they flame me too dont worry ,just ignore them and do your job

Thanks mate, im in the scene for long time and im already used to them :DD Good luck to you too no hard feelings what so ever.

Advertising other servers in here is against the rules! Ages team separated from World, we have different pack(opened one long term server in 2013 with it with huge success and population and lasted more then year and a half) we are ages staff not worlds and pasting and suggestiong things in here is totaly irrevelant SIR  =D 

We do don't like World policy and how things worked in there - we doing stuff the way we think is best for you and we DO NOT make drastic changes or nerfs/buffs/ninjaupdates in LIVE SERVER.

Join us!

Let the force be with you.

if u still got l0l3d in ur team ur server will fail xD (Long Live Nik)

The reason I don't work anymore on L2World and L2Age was l0l3d. That bastard annoyed me to death and shat on my work everyday. At least the good news are that the rest of the staff members saw how good he was when I quit. So he is now no longer dealing with lineage 2 servers or whatsoever. Anyway, all I can say is that L2Age is a renewed team, you can go and see that for yourself.

The reason I don't work anymore on L2World and L2Age was l0l3d. That bastard annoyed me to death and shat on my work everyday. At least the good news are that the rest of the staff members saw how good he was when I quit. So he is now no longer dealing with lineage 2 servers or whatsoever. Anyway, all I can say is that L2Age is a renewed team, you can go and see that for yourself.

The reason you dont work for L2World is other, actuality you got kicked from last world due quit work w/o notice. Also the last world development was garbage.... 

L2Age is not the same as before.

at least you got a working nexus engine 

hnoke scammed us all.

air_misuzu_crying_thumb%5B7%5D.jpg

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by Karasu

The reason you dont work for L2World is other, actuality you got kicked from last world due quit work w/o notice. Also the last world development was garbage.... 

L2Age is not the same as before.

loll3d strongest dev 2001