Camera Effect On Die

Tessa

• 10 months later...

@LightFusion

If you make a formula to calculate the correct speed and angle of the camera based on the 2 players' position (and maybe attack speed) it can work fine. It would be nice to pre-calculate if it will be a killing shot and if it is then play the effect.

This would be nice to see at bosses, for example the killing blow for baium, how sick would that be ;p All the attackers could watch that when he dies.

This would be nice to see at bosses, for example the killing blow for baium, how sick would that be ;p All the attackers could watch that when he dies.

Meantime I will be picking up your drop :troll:

Edited by SweeTs

Meantime I will be picking up your drop :troll:

Hahaha true :P When everyone watches the clip, you TP, pick up, go like never happened :D

@LightFusion

If you make a formula to calculate the correct speed and angle of the camera based on the 2 players' position (and maybe attack speed) it can work fine. It would be nice to pre-calculate if it will be a killing shot and if it is then play the effect.

As i said before, it can be done without calculating player & target player. Thats just a part client + server related. From server you just need to trigger it, or say to Client that for this Player his arrow is bTrackingCamera; 

Or something in that way 

As i said before, it can be done without calculating player & target player. Thats just a part client + server related. From server you just need to trigger it, or say to Client that for this Player his arrow is bTrackingCamera; 

Or something in that way 

Well I have no clue of client developing so I guess you know better, it would be interesting though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...