Lineage 2 Client Editing Service Since 2008 (Ncsoft Like)

How much is the armor, and is it crypted against leeching it etc.?

pm me for info, its not only crypted, its protected against - export/Open software(like umodel, ukxToObj, unreal,ed), so even if someone will past my crypt, he will have no luck in opening packages, to see mesh names,etc or export.

Edited by LightFusion

pm me for info, its not only crypted, its protected against - export/Open software(like umodel, ukxToObj, unreal,ed), so even if someone will past my crypt, he will have no luck in opening packages, to see mesh names,etc or export.

well thats funny, because some weeks ago or don't remember date, you say all process can dumped from memory and can be ripped models,textures,etc so what next? no offend mate, I just ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Little Update, now all customs that i make - have custom crypt protection over files with bind for server login address(if needed) so it would be harder to bypass it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Light, how much for 

- Dark hero glow

- Dragon Armo

And a question... Can you made animations too ?

Contact me in private msg!

I can make anything.

Edited by LightFusion

• 3 weeks later...

if you think you can get services without paying for them right after you get em, you are thinking wrong, im not credit service, and you have no right to blame me of unproffesional just because i wont give you sevices for free, that other people pay.

P.S.

moderators clean the topic pls.

idk what your talking about.

A friend of mine told me that he had to pay extra for some encryption he didn't ask for, and when he said he didn't need any encryption the price changed from 70$ to 120$

lmao

idk what your talking about.

A friend of mine told me that he had to pay extra for some encryption he didn't ask for, and when he said he didn't need any encryption the price changed from 70$ to 120$

lmao

Your friend doesnt has any moneys to get my product, he wanted to get it in credit, and pay for it after opening - "LMAO",  and noone obliges you to buy the product from me, i make my own rules and my own price, and noone else can take part of it blaming me on how i do my deals, you are acting like a kid who didnt get his candy thats all.

Other people who use my services were paying me full price that i asked, if you dont like something just dont use it, and you dont have any right on argue about my price politics, you understand that kid ?