high five [L2J] L2Cartel

DBSK

first learn how lie, after try something write )) 

yesterday u wrote "He isn't stallone, he talk nice with community and care about them :S"

so yea u know about how he talk with community etc, but u dont play at server, its interesting )))

maybe u are one of that low zerkers at server who geting pwn and after you are just scared about your nick)))

Or maybe i know DBSK and i know is a nice guy and i have no problem to tell?

fix your brain because you are getting worse day by day

anyway a friend that is playng with you told to me that last night on team speak your mama was screaming

mama: achylestonky come to dinnerosky we have to celebratosky

achylestonky: i can't mamosky tomorrow start olympiad and i have to gearosky bettorsky or i will be not hero of a random class between supporterosky archerosky or swsosky

As an outsider after reading this topic i concluded that these people know each other even if they act as if they hate/dont know each other. Theres a lot of money involved so i guess they play dump etc continuing with this charade. It would be good nobody to enter their servers but unfortunately they have brainwashed everyone to prefer populated servers with their fake players systems thus the phenomenon when a new player on a new honest server always asks how many online and after hearing the number automatically leaves becayse its not over 5k.

As an outsider after reading this topic i concluded that these people know each other even if they act as if they hate/dont know each other. Theres a lot of money involved so i guess they play dump etc continuing with this charade. It would be good nobody to enter their servers but unfortunately they have brainwashed everyone to prefer populated servers with their fake players systems thus the phenomenon when a new player on a new honest server always asks how many online and after hearing the number automatically leaves becayse its not over 5k.

what money rofl,there was 1night i was bored with 1friend talking on skype,he suggest to add few people on coversation call for more fun,so we added kenren and ladyofl2,and we trolled a bit that we wanted buy adena and she have to join the call,too bad she didnt joined and said its 12:00 and if she speak with mic will wake up her parents and asked us if we wanted buy adena.dont know why people take l2 so serious.

Edited by DBSK

what money rofl,there was 1night i was bored with 1friend talking on skype,he suggest to add few people on coversation call for more fun,so we added kenren and ladyofl2,and we trolled a bit that we wanted buy adena and she have to join the call,too bad she didnt joined and said its 12:00 and if she speak with mic will wake up her parents and asked us if we wanted buy adena.dont know why people take l2 so serious.

At last she make us laugh a bit <_<

At last she make us laugh a bit <_<

Really? I write few words and that made you laugh? ???  Then i can't even imagine what will happen if girl will talk with you for 5min, gonna die isn't?You don't know how many ppls like you pm me in skype/fb every day and try to make some fun or show/offer ... It's just shows me how cool you are guys in front of pc

Or maybe i know DBSK and i know is a nice guy and i have no problem to tell?

fix your brain because you are getting worse day by day

anyway a friend that is playng with you told to me that last night on team speak your mama was screaming

mama: achylestonky come to dinnerosky we have to celebratosky

achylestonky: i can't mamosky tomorrow start olympiad and i have to gearosky bettorsky or i will be not hero of a random class between supporterosky archerosky or swsosky

again u trying lie but u fail hard))))

your flame is old, try find something new 

oh come on !! he may be a douche but the dialogue was original + funny.

i lie about your mom words or about your handless hands?

i have problems to get your brasilian words :S

Edited by legendkay

i lie about your mom words or about your handless hands?

i have problems to get your brasilian words :S

i have problem get why your brain is so bad.

U dont wrote nothing about hands so about what u talk? 

i have problem get why your brain is so bad.

U dont wrote nothing about hands so about what u talk? 

gosh i have to explain you everything -__-

your hands are bad because you can play only dead classes on mid rates server and still be a non factor

follow some classes for mental inforcement you are brasilian as fuck

gosh i have to explain you everything -__-

your hands are bad because you can play only dead classes on mid rates server and still be a non factor

follow some classes for mental inforcement you are brasilian as fuck

why u trying flame me if u dont know nothing?

oh yea sph is dead class (((  http://imgur.com/T5mPECc

go back to your cave and go think about how u are the best eu / ru berseker  

why u trying flame me if u dont know nothing?

oh yea sph is dead class (((  http://imgur.com/T5mPECc

go back to your cave and go think about how u are the best eu / ru berseker  

OMG CAN'T BELIVE IT 2 MATCH WINNED WITH SPH!

achylek answer me again when you will do at last 900 points, until then go back in your cave trash

OMG CAN'T BELIVE IT 2 MATCH WINNED WITH SPH!

achylek answer me again when you will do at last 900 points, until then go back in your cave trash

i never play for score, i feed clan when i can )))

u can remember from conflict when with ee i feeded all archers and we had 16 heros at clan

i never play for score, i feed clan when i can )))

u can remember from conflict when with ee i feeded all archers and we had 16 heros at clan

Can't remember i started on conflict 2-3 weeks after the start and you was alredy emo quitting like people say you always do after 2 weeks

anyway let's stop this flame battle i'm seriusly bored about this no sense post

(just a point about lineage 2 and isn't a flame against you but just for let you think, you can feed your clan because you play class without competition... an important class like MM Duelist DB Phoenix ecc. can't feed because when you have competition you can't afford even 1 lose for free is always better to be sure)

Edited by legendkay