high five [L2J] L2Cartel

DBSK

DBSK is more serious than most of the idiots who flame and own servers here, dont envy that they made money one way or another.

ofc

:happyforever:

You know that it is not allowed.

Next time, the topic will be locked.

Good luck with your server.

i didnt know bump was not allowed im really sorry and thx

P.s if everything goes well we will add few new mounts from god  :-beep- yeah:

Edited by DBSK

you should know that he destroyed l2injustice beause Soirn alexe (admin of l2injustice) backstabbed him 2year ago .1week before they were planning to open the server mouse offered sorin 1k euro to stop work with stalone and stole website and files and opened with mouse (that server was called l2battleforpower or smth like that which got ddos hard).

Yeah that was sad story,i also felt pity for him.He got so many servers ruined from ddos and backdoors (majenta moon,astaroth,ethernal fight and bfp (battle for power) got stolen few days before the start.Its normal for him to do this,but the problem is that he is overdoing it a little bit ;) 

Yeah that was sad story,i also felt pity for him.He got so many servers ruined from ddos and backdoors (majenta moon,astaroth,ethernal fight and bfp (battle for power) got stolen few days before the start.Its normal for him to do this,but the problem is that he is overdoing it a little bit ;)

If you live by the sword,you die by the sword.

well the truth is this is the best server tha we can join right now....the only server that worth to play right now ..amdins/gms are not niewbies they know what they are doing + the best files off java server!

well the truth is this is the best server tha we can join right now....the only server that worth to play right now ..amdins/gms are not niewbies they know what they are doing + the best files off java server!

If this is the best server around, I'm quitting l2 right now... or I'll get l2jserver's files to kill mobs locally! ^^

If this is the best server around, I'm quitting l2 right now... or I'll get l2jserver's files to kill mobs locally! ^^

if you are going join l2cosmic they are using l2script which its based on l2conflict files aka 1year old, same as l2injustice :) .

if you are going join l2cosmic they are using l2script which its based on l2conflict files aka 1year old, same as l2injustice :) .

If it's about files, I prefer L2JServer... there are no dev team that can offer such a quality code! :)

let's face it

avatarofhope don't need money so why opening such a server?

also the thing that stallone is involved somehow make you losing points at the eyes of the whole community

i'm not sayng that you are a bad guy, i talk with you twice and you seems a good guy but situation is not in your favour... even if server will reach 1k real online is not the max he can reach since people finally waked up and undestand that where is involved stallone is better not even tryng to join

let's face it

also the thing that stallone is involved somehow make you losing points at the eyes of the whole community

i'm not sayng that you are a bad guy, i talk with you twice and you seems a good guy but situation is not in your favour... even if server will reach 1k real online is not the max he can reach since people finally waked up and undestand that where is involved stallone is better not even tryng to join

getting more its never bad :D ,also im serious no epics doantion :) not even aq

P.s Promo video up 11/12 dec.

Edited by DBSK

let's face it

+1 KenRen , 2015 wont be a good year for Stalone :)) and everywhere i go , on any server i play , everyone ask me : hey is Stalone server ? Because i wont play there !!!

So Stalone Happy new year !!! a good new year for you with 150 ppl online , U + dogs !!!!

P.S. Seems and dogs starting to leave u :))))