high five [L2J] L2Injustice

ZaDoR

u are wrong trust me :P but i see now u are the guy "3000 online at server , awesome blabla" so nothing more to add here xd have fun on playing on such servers like divinity, this one, world etc xd

And as for the kids, only kids would be happy to see such servers like injustice and be happy about them, coz they just dont know anything, too blind for that :P

wow stalone has a new dog ;D 

jebany polaczek bez honoru i ambicji

wow stalone has a new dog ;D

jebany polaczek bez honoru i ambicji

u can only flame xd why dont u just go and spam about 3k online server on any other server xd

coz stalone servers are the only one that provide fun :O isn't that obvious yet ?

Atleast there is like 3k real online at the beginning, while at world, divinity, injustice and other servers u love is 800 online max and they are alive for 4days xd

and i do not promote any stalone server :P

Stalone servers only for donators , pay to win !!   thanks for the server, not even fix bugs.

donators are still killable so don't care just l2p. and stalone pack is almost bugless so dunno what u talking about.

Stalone servers only for donators , pay to win !!   thanks for the server, not even fix bugs.

I agree totally with you but to be honest Zoltar,Stalone server is the ONLY right now at EU that you have some fun etc. And btw i dont play there. I am in a search.

Edited by NaThymasaiMikrhMou

Stalone does provide a big community though. So it's like a catch 22. You either find a better server or play on an already populated one. And if u play the already populated one, u need to deal with its policies / greed factor.

And it's not bugless, lol. Even retail has bugs. I wouldn't make such claims for any server pack.

Cheers,

Granny

coz stalone servers are the only one that provide fun :o isn't that obvious yet ?

I prefer sacrificing my own fun,instead of contributing on the population growth of a server owned by one of the shittiest humans i ever met.

Besides there are other games to play instead of L2.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

hy,

gtfo from this forum,

bye 

:-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:

I prefer sacrificing my own fun,instead of contributing on the population growth of a server owned by one of the shittiest humans i ever met.

Besides there are other games to play instead of L2.

LIES!

L2 is only game out there.