high five [L2J] L2Injustice

ZaDoR

strongly apologize that we failed and got hacked with l2injustice, better play on www.l2cartel.com that opens on 20 december from l2jserver team

yea next lol full donate, corruption GM Stalone serwer for 2 or  3 weeks.

Edited by Modi

He probably didn't. The most logical conclusion is he used the same password for everything of importance. So likely a GM account had the same pass as some e-mail. Then by e-mail you can find nearly all passwords if kept because your dedicated server, ddos protection, etc accounts will be logged. People running servers nowadays are not exactly the brighest because it doesn't take much to open a server. Even idiots can do it, really. But idiocy is often reflected in the outcome after launch. Nowadays you can link almost all accounts to SMS by your phone. Consider investing in something like this at some point. So even if you get hacked, they will not be able to access anything of importance without the SMS key. There's a lot more to servers than just game play. Security is a HUGE factor in your success. And some people base their entire careers on keeping assholes out of their systems, called a systems security engineer. A good investmnet. :D

It's a shame.

Cheers,

Granny

Well  just to Inform ppl my account wasnt been hacked, it was been exploited by GM Miki who had access to files and removed all mine and Barakas privs  it happened early morning whe we was  still sleeping after that he took full control of the server since the Second Admin are on vocation (he will be back Friday , so we actually failed). So Prims gave access to 23 y.o. kid  and cutted our access.

Game Over , stupidity won.

after that i gave my acc. Info to Stalone to finish the job  that somebody else started.

Epic Fail , drama ends here. Thnx for Participation everybody Hope you enjoyed and took Important Lessons.

NIV

zador21=Stalone now, he took his account (forum and Facebook).So do not read this shit.

Serwer is ok and has a good online :)

Edited by Modi

Well  just to Inform ppl my account wasnt been hacked, it was been exploited by GM Miki who had access to files and removed all mine and Barakas privs  it happened early morning whe we was  still sleeping after that he took full control of the server since the Second Admin are on vocation (he will be back Friday , so we actually failed). So Prims gave access to 23 y.o. kid  and cutted our access.

Game Over , stupidity won.

after that i gave my acc. Info to Stalone to finish the job  that somebody else started.

Epic Fail , drama ends here. Thnx for Participation everybody Hope you enjoyed and took Important Lessons.

NIV

miki = leader of immortal clan aka miuzte whatever hes called can you confirm?

zador21=Stalone now, he took his account (forum and Facebook).So do not read this shit.

haha nice Joke.

BTW u can ask Pure's Members or OD leader who im really are  :)

Revealed:

http://prntscr.com/5crzym

http://prntscr.com/5cs02c

and as i said i gave to L2 Tales owner  Administrative Privilleges to our FB fan page

http://prntscr.com/5cs0n4

miki = leader of immortal clan aka miuzte whatever hes called can you confirm?

Confirmed : http://prntscr.com/5cs1bt        http://prntscr.com/5cs21w

Edited by zador21

I'm so very confused, lol. Gonna abstain from this thread.

That's good to hear ;) Hope everything worked out for the guy. By this I mean, the server admin and not the hackers, haha. I had to edit this to clarify that point.

:/

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by CosmicGM

Well, if someone can purchase a porsche by maintaining a l2 server, maybe there is a lot of reasons for this online war... anyway, i hope that NCSoft will stop these bulshits soon! :D

Well, if someone can purchase a porsche by maintaining a l2 server, maybe there is a lot of reasons for this online war... anyway, i hope that NCSoft will stop these bulshits soon! :D

nunununu 

:y u no?:  :y u no?:  :y u no?: