high five [L2J] L2Injustice

ZaDoR

strongly apologize that we failed and got hacked with l2injustice, better play on www.l2cartel.com that opens on 20 december from l2jserver team

Nothing is Hacked. Since Prims and Mikki took full control of my server i lost all i had created +invested money.  Since morning today i have no more  access to the server with help of Stalone i got access back to my char and i found that my game account have no more access to ADMIN panel. Also i lost access to Servers PayPal account and Gmail. GM Mikki while GM Prims  is out of Town took  full control on Dedicated server, took our money and disappeared.  We appologize for incovinience and wanted to say that we have no more responsobility from that moment  for anything that have to do with Donations and Official   Servers Skype.

Also we would like to inform you that will support  new project of L2 Java Team and  L2 Tales which is completely non profit Project.

GM Niv

p.s. i gaved full administrative privilleges of our  FB fan page to  L2 Tales Administration

Edited by zador21

i cant understand im confused if that is prims or stalone with prims account anyway i dont think after all that if people is going to trust one person with attitude like that and the bad history from l2corruptales

10428303_788413491223685_370810635774893

stalonky like bots muccho!

strongly apologize that we failed and got hacked with l2injustice

we failed

failed

failed

failed

failed

failed

failed

like-this-you-fail-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308

Edited by Karasu

Wow, do you call yourself "server owner" ? WHy in the world would you give all stuff to GMs?

"Human stupidity is boundless"

He probably didn't. The most logical conclusion is he used the same password for everything of importance. So likely a GM account had the same pass as some e-mail. Then by e-mail you can find nearly all passwords if kept because your dedicated server, ddos protection, etc accounts will be logged. People running servers nowadays are not exactly the brighest because it doesn't take much to open a server. Even idiots can do it, really. But idiocy is often reflected in the outcome after launch. Nowadays you can link almost all accounts to SMS by your phone. Consider investing in something like this at some point. So even if you get hacked, they will not be able to access anything of importance without the SMS key. There's a lot more to servers than just game play. Security is a HUGE factor in your success. And some people base their entire careers on keeping assholes out of their systems, called a systems security engineer. A good investmnet. :D

It's a shame.

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by CosmicGM