high five [L2J] L2Injustice

ZaDoR

you know, stalone wont ddos mouse servers,

but there are ddos from stalone 

Achylek sometimes have right arguments, but Stalones DDoS  and Averia DDoS cant do nothing anymore MAX 10 Mins Lag and Filters starting Working  :D

http://i.imgur.com/YW7ePrD.png

http://i.imgur.com/loOpGl1.png

haha

btw when i logged on theboss acc i said i leave server,join averia ,immortal clan its gm clan and this niv started this stupid shit had a rly big laugh hahha

Edited by jakk

good way to get player sorin give random idiot who pay your web hsoting and dedicated server so they can be gm on your server or give clan leader gm aswell so they join your server

GM hacked accounts. You'd think the first thing these guys would do is only give GM access to family and very close friends. How you manage to slip up this bad is beyond comprehension, especially after putting in so much work to make a plaform that others seem to enjoy.

Interesting story.

Cheers,

Granny

Well now i see how they got access to so many accounts. using Tales Accounts DB  and trying accounts that  ppl was using in their previus servers.

GJ not Bad, but we'll dont give it up so easy.