high five [L2J] L2Injustice

ZaDoR

THe truth is Achylek , at least i am famous as a player with my hands and my abilities , but u are famous as a qq-er, a forum flamer , amd as Stalone dog , this is reality Achylek ,  face it !!!!

wait,

how u can be famous if u play just servers with 150 on?

:-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:

Ahah, How can you keep answering to this non factor MicuTzu. You know that Achylek would be ready to invent whatever lies he want just to look right on a forum. Ignore this tard, if he want to face us for real, let him come to L2 injustice.

500+ player on in same time on a beta test, Dear achydog, you can keep arguing this will be one more 150 people server but this will just be one more proof of your incompetence and ignorance Lineage wise speaking.

That being said, i'm speaking now to the real lineage players, L2 injustice took the best from multiple H5 server to create a new one. One server, to rules them all.  If you are still up for one more epic fight, join the community here, it promise to be one of the best server this year have know. And even if i can't see in the future, this looks like a place going to stand.

Ahah, How can you keep answering to this non factor MicuTzu. You know that Achylek would be ready to invent whatever lies he want just to look right on a forum. Ignore this tard, if he want to face us for real, let him come to L2 injustice.

500+ player on in same time on a beta test, Dear achydog, you can keep arguing this will be one more 150 people server but this will just be one more proof of your incompetence and ignorance Lineage wise speaking.

That being said, i'm speaking now to the real lineage players, L2 injustice took the best from multiple H5 server to create a new one. One server, to rules them all.  If you are still up for one more epic fight, join the community here, it promise to be one of the best server this year have know. And even if i can't see in the future, this looks like a place going to stand.

ok, now better shadafaka 

if u think about some server can have 500+ online at beta, u just brainless. 

yes Achylek really , if u are so pro like u think , come and show me your power , let's see what u can do to , cause u are pro and famouse no? :))

http://imgur.com/trpLO1W

waiting for spam about im gm friend also. 

firts time i see gms who asnwer u back so fast even if u are wrong..and they just dont ignore if u are wrong  they try to explain..one fo the reason ill play here.gj to them.

Looks very promising. GMs are very approachable, quick to reply and most important friendly! I have sent a few petitions in the open beta and there was always a GM available to assist within a few minutes! Long live Injustice.