NPCs
GM Shop
with everything you need, including quests items, enchants, groceries
GM Buffer
normal and scheme for you and your pet
GM Gatekeeper
for some extra zones beside those you can find at normal gk

Donations
Yes, BUT donation coins (event adena) can be bought as a normal player as well, so everybody can reach donation items with no problem

Quests
No quest for Class Change
No quest for Subclass
No quest for Nobless
But you can do quests for rewards

Enchanting
+3 Safe enchanting
+4 Full body safe enchanting
65% Enchanting rate, which is retail
No limit for maximum enchanting
Good Luck !

Other Features
15 Seconds spawn protection
5x Weight limit
Auto learn skills
Auto pick up drop (beside raid bosses)

Events
Deck the Hall
(holiday retail event)

Become a Founding Member
(join or forum and get rewards at start)

Help us Advertise
(spread the word about our server and get rewards)

Team Up
(join with your clan and get extra rewards)

Recruitment
We look forward for new Event GM's
(check our forum for more details

jh80td.jpg

Edited by Sido

cuz it will get boring after some days of pvp. :)

No, it won't. What's the difference if everyone is with +10/20 items or +3 ? There is NOT. ;)

Be the lucky one and enchant your gear higher and higher, that's how it's supposed to be. Damn those lazy people nowadays and then they complain about unbalanced servers ;)

Edited by SweeTs

Ofc there is cuz with AM+20 you do more dmg and with +3 less. So the PvP is very different than starwars one.

If you have read carefull my post you would see that I said "I like the enchanting features" and i didn't complain about laziness and unbalance.

I just said that it will get boring after while, cuz what you will do all day is enchanting/pvp and you won't spend all your life to make a +16 weapon, right ?.So some update like a special event or something like this will keep the population.That was my mind.

Edited by Darknessbg

Hope you guys saw that we got no maximum enchant ;)

Anyway, @darknessbg, i always dreamed for a hybrid server which is supposed to change after ppl needs. With time, server rates/features will change for sure but this is with what we are starting. We can't give you all our goodies in first day because you will get bored before tasting them all ;)

ps: thank you for the good words guys.

As an info, we hope to make it live on 1st december, but you know... first we need to get some attention.

Ofc there is cuz with AM+20 you do more dmg and with +3 less.

Hmm no. Cuz your jewelry will be +20 as well, so the enchant value is abstract thing.

Ofc there is cuz with AM+20 you do more dmg and with +3 less.

I just said that it will get boring after while, cuz what you will do all day is enchanting/pvp and you won't spend all your life to make a +16 weapon, right ?

We can't give you all our goodies in first day because you will get bored before tasting them all ;)

If you get all items withing 1 or 2h what left to do? Nothing, only pew pew.. Which is boring after a while, so I prefer to farm/enchant/pewpew in the same time :)

It's more interesting to enchan and pew pew rather than pew pew.

Yeah, I'm not attacking you or so, I just point it out that if you get max + it's so facking boring, everyone has the same gear, so it's like no enchants at all .. :D

Edited by SweeTs

Hope you guys saw that we got no maximum enchant ;)

Anyway, @darknessbg, i always dreamed for a hybrid server which is supposed to change after ppl needs. With time, server rates/features will change for sure but this is with what we are starting. We can't give you all our goodies in first day because you will get bored before tasting them all ;)

ps: thank you for the good words guys.

As an info, we hope to make it live on 1st december, but you know... first we need to get some attention.

@Sido, that's what I said, features are great for start and I like them, if you also read my comment carefull you will see the word update, I guess we all know what it means.

Good luck !

/edit 

@SweeTs, you didn't understand me.It will happens if you can get all your items at that enchant easy, but here you cannot.So if you're lucky enough and you make +20 weapon you will be better than the others,that was my mind.I guess I didn't speak right above.However.

Edited by Darknessbg

ofc

@sweets, in this server you will be able to get "NORMAL" items asap and be able to pew pew, which is fun. but if you want more, you will have to put your ass to work ;)

ofc

@sweets, in this server you will be able to get "NORMAL" items asap and be able to pew pew, which is fun. but if you want more, you will have to put your ass to work ;)

Indeed, that's what I want to say :D try your luck, make some effort, move your ass ahh, old times :)

Added a countdown on our website hoping to finish till that time and right now we are giving you the opportunity to become a Founding Member.

More details about here: http://i-live.eu/forum/index.php?topic=32.msg61#new

buff slots ? dont put it 36 + like other failures , thx , 22+4 is enough .

augm rate ? lower the stats from actives/passives . also 1 active or 1 passive is enough

about farmin ? make 1 area pvp zone for party farm , ofc with better drops then others .

noblesse ? make it expensive to buy and put barakiel for caradine , put drop 9 letters and spawn 2h somethink like that . i said expensive to buy so not every random gets it . Also dont make passive noblesse , not even in pvp zones , it`s the most retarded thing i ever saw .

Think that this game is supposed to be easier for a "team play" then a "solo play" so dont make it easy for both sides , thats my point . GL

Buff slots are 26+4,

Aug and farming is retail

Nobless în expensive în shop for bara but you just gave me an idea here

So we are close to what you wish ;)

So true about the passive nobl thingie. Dont even know how dis dumb as poop idea popped up in ppl's bucketheads. Nobless is a buff and u should buff it and waste a slot so u dont have to pvp same guy 5 times in under 2min.