Vote Server Console +Fix For Hopzone/topzone (Can Be Add More)

A server console with a small patch integraded for all chronicles for autoreward system.

My package contains

The jar that console uses.

1 Sql file that holds the votes.

1 patch for the vote system you have.

1 Configuration file.

Setup free via team viewer

PS: it works after the latest hopzone change and almost all systems not working

Why i sell this and whats the point of this console:

This console has some differences from the shared codes i will say some examples

You can have it on other computer (less ram/cpu)

Libraries not load on game server -> less libraries since they moved on that console for the specific purpose to load less ram faster cpu and script excecution time

Console checks hopzone and it uses database 1 time per checktime (30sec) or what you want

Less database communication from the shared systems are shared arround

You know the fix for topzone is 10mb libs more... i mean thats not so good for loading in a game server isnt it?

PLUS

The patch removes imports from some java libraries nessesary to connect on votesites also and they wont need to load on game server

My comments: some ppl might find this unusfull but when i can do something little more faster i do it, because when you have 50 players online it wont lag.. but if you have more than 200-300 players you look even the smallest thing to remove to gain some speed, with that said i think i answer some questions.

Configs:

# Url's Check
TimeCheck = 30

# Debug
Debug = False

# Url's
URLHop=http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/details/96034/L2-Tales
URLTop=http://l2topzone.com/lineage2/server-info/8703/L2ExtremeCustomPVP.html

# Database Settings
Host = localhost
Port= 3306
DBName = l2jhellas
DBUser = root
DBPass =

Photo :

opMRxpX.png

No source 10Euro (You cant add more vote sites, no support)

Source 30Euro (More vote sites and i provide updates)

addskype.png?u=nightwol.black&c=gray

Edited by Nightw0lf

For this shit 50 euros?

you have big audacity to say something like that, if you do that in your real life when you go to a store or something thats has nothing to do with my program instead it has to do with your parrents and the way they rise you, go back on your tree ape.

whats the difference between source and no source?

the difference is that you can edit the source when you have it, to add more sites instead of hopzone and topzone.

basically, whats the difference from the shared version? only the fix for hopzone and the saved data in db??

it has some differences from the shared i will say some examples

you can have it on other computer (less ram/cpu)

it not loads on game server less libraries since they moved on that server for the specific purpose to load less ram faster cpu and script excecution time

it checks hopzone and it uses database 1 time per checktime (30sec) or what you want

less communication from the shared systems

if you know the fix for topzone is 10mb libs more... i mean thats not so good for loading in a game server isnt it?

edit:

the patch removes imports from some java libraries also and they wont need to load on game server

some ppl might find this unusfull but when i can do something little more faster i do it, because when you have 50 players online it wont lag.. but if you have more than 200-300 players you look even the smallest thing to remove to gain some speed, with that said i think i answer some questions.

Edited by Nightw0lf

you have big audacity to say something like that, if you do that in your real life when you go to a store or something thats has nothing to do with my program instead it has to do with your parrents and the way they rise you, go back on your tree ape.

the difference is that you can edit the source when you have it, to add more sites instead of hopzone and topzone.

it has some differences from the shared i will say some examples

you can have it on other computer (less ram/cpu)

it not loads on game server less libraries since they moved on that server for the specific purpose to load less ram faster cpu and script excecution time

it checks hopzone and it uses database 1 time per checktime (30sec) or what you want

less communication from the shared systems

if you know the fix for topzone is 10mb libs more... i mean thats not so good for loading in a game server isnt it?

edit:

the patch removes imports from some java libraries also and they wont need to load on game server

some ppl might find this unusfull but when i can do something little more faster i do it, because when you have 50 players online it wont lag.. but if you have more than 200-300 players you look even the smallest thing to remove to gain some speed, with that said i think i answer some questions.

about topzone fix no i dont know. i ask the differences from shared version and i take the answer. but write the differences in your sell topic because the configs looks same like shared version :)

edit: I forgot to say you good luck with your sales :)

Edited by nikosdevil20

about topzone fix no i dont know. i ask the differences from shared version and i take the answer. but write the differences in your sell topic because the configs looks same like shared version :)

edit: I forgot to say you good luck with your sales :)

yes you have a point thank you i will update it

so we cant edit jar files?

and about libs they arent loaded unless u call them so there is no difference, the only difference your engine got is a splitted console and source which is more viable in many cases

Edited by brut

so we cant edit jar files?

and about libs they arent loaded unless u call them so there is no difference, the only difference your engine got is a splitted console and source which is more viable in many cases

"they arent loaded unless u call them"

"the only difference your engine got is a splitted console"

you are way missinformed read again the topic and some java.

and NO you cannot edit the jar.

edit:

well i will help you search your mistake in google

type exception java.lang.noclassfounderror

Edited by Nightw0lf

i guess u worked on that a month, which is 20lines code, and the fact that u cant even edit jar files proves that u have no knowledge on java

and dont try to troll me again or ull see that code shared after a hour

Edited by brut

Let me understand. This code is checking vote count on Hopzone and Topzone every 30 seconds and when difference between last checked count(saved in database too) and new count is >= x, then all players are rewarded right?

If i am correct then:

- 10 mb of new code to make Topzone work too? WTF?

- How shared version of this code could affect performance when many players are online on the server?

- "You can have it on other computer" - your code is so heavy for PC that it is better to more it to other machine? :O

Give more info please because you can see by yourself this doesn't make sense :P

What is all this? o.O

a wannabe that troll us with nonsense, i loved the part source and no-source, and the explanation with google quote that class files are finalized and cannot be reverted for editing o.O

he's probably offering along with "his" engine a new java version with class file encoding, or an engine with server conectivity where the files are hosted o.O which would be totally useless cuz the base of that vote reward engine is already shared.

so what actually he offers? the shared engine in a new console? o.O

This console has some differences from the shared codes i will say some examples

Libraries not load on game server -> less libraries since they moved on that console for the specific purpose to load less ram faster cpu and script excecution time

Console checks hopzone and it uses database 1 time per checktime (30sec) or what you want

You know the fix for topzone is 10mb libs more... i mean thats not so good for loading in a game server isnt it?

PLUS

The patch removes imports from some java libraries nessesary to connect on votesites also and they wont need to load on game server

My comments: some ppl might find this unusfull but when i can do something little more faster i do it, because when you have 50 players online it wont lag.. but if you have more than 200-300 players you look even the smallest thing to remove to gain some speed, with that said i think i answer some questions.

compared to your ram and cpu theory and saving some microseconds in your version we have one more threadpool and sql connection per cycle which is in core

normal one > save data to sql each cycle, load sql data only on gs loading

yours         > save data to sql each cycle, load sql data every single cycle by core

xD

i wont even bother my self checking your post anymore, GOOD LUCK with your sales and your theories

Edited by brut

i guess u worked on that a month, which is 20lines code, and the fact that u cant even edit jar files proves that u have no knowledge on java

and dont try to troll me again or ull see that code shared after a hour

for you might took a month i actually worked it 1 day to find a fix for hopzone the rest xm dont remember

yes there is a more in compile than you see and you cant edit jar

throw me shit like i dont know like you know me shows alot

Let me understand. This code is checking vote count on Hopzone and Topzone every 30 seconds and when difference between last checked count(saved in database too) and new count is >= x, then all players are rewarded right?

If i am correct then:

- 10 mb of new code to make Topzone work too? WTF?

- How shared version of this code could affect performance when many players are online on the server?

- "You can have it on other computer" - your code is so heavy for PC that it is better to more it to other machine? :o

Give more info please because you can see by yourself this doesn't make sense :P

10mb for hopzone because if you have server your hopzone reward propably not working

you didnt understand a think from the first topic i already answer the qeustions

and no its not heavy i dont say "You can have it on other computer" because the server is heavy

i say "You can have it on other computer" because your game server can have more memory and less threads if you remove anything isnt that right?

a wannabe that troll us with nonsense, i loved the part source and no-source, and the explanation with google quote that class files are finalized and cannot be reverted for editing o.O

he's probably offering along with "his" engine a new java version with class file encoding, or an engine with server conectivity where the files are hosted o.O which would be totally useless cuz the base of that vote reward engine is already shared.

so what actually he offers? the shared engine in a new console? o.O

PLUS

compared to your ram and cpu theory and saving some microseconds in your version we have one more threadpool and sql connection per cycle which is in core

yours         > save data to sql each cycle, load sql data every single cycle by core

xD

i wont even bother my self checking your post anymore, GOOD LUCK with your sales and your theories

i troll only apes that throw shit on others without even know some things

i will answer as much detailed as i can so an ape like you can understand

yes finalized no edit

no i am not offering any engine no server connectivity the console is not connected to anything (you can cry because i created it)

WHY NOT CHECKING MY POST YOUR OTHER APE FRIENDS WILL MISS YOU COME BACK! I CAN START COMING ON YOUR POSTS !

oh i forgot

xD

now lets see

every cycle a normal shared system checks :

1 hopzone (connections http/SQL)

2 topzone (connections http/SQL)

mine

1 hopzone (connections removed/SQL) along with the jar imports for http

1 hopzone (connections removed/SQL) along with the jar imports for http

i could say more but i think you wouldnt understand

10mb for hopzone because if you have server your hopzone reward propably not working

you didnt understand a think from the first topic i already answer the qeustions

and no its not heavy i dont say "You can have it on other computer" because the server is heavy

i say "You can have it on other computer" because your game server can have more memory and less threads if you remove anything isnt that right?

My friend... i asked you if i understood correctly and the visible effects of your system are the same as shared version(except performance) and it looks like they are(please prove me wrong).

- This code(for Hopzone and for Topzone) can be done and fully working WITHOUT adding some 10mb of bullshit

- 1 Thread running every 30 seconds and checking for vote count is NOTHING - it would be something if you would run it on PC made out of wood and i think admins are running servers on dedicated machines...

- Of course .JAR can be opened, if you don't believe so you can send me the jar and i will send you it's source :)

Edited by vampir

the problem is that you didnt understand that i dont sell the console i mostly want to sell the fix for hopzone that the console consept is based on.

the plus parts are only plus parts nothing more nothing has to do with the jar or the source or anything else.

about the jar i open you a private discution and i will tell you there why i am negative.

Edited by Nightw0lf