high five [L2J] Lineage 2 Averia

Averia

Its comunity problem and not server,

l2 are already dead game, u know now everything at l2 and its mucho izi

so after 2-3 weeks u dont know what do = emoquit 

That's exactly it... At Tales I got 200b, blessed zaken, blessed freya, tezza, baium full {pvp} gear, full attri, full skills +30, hero. And WHAT NOW?? I just emo quitted xD

That's exactly it... At Tales I got 200b, blessed zaken, blessed freya, tezza, baium full {pvp} gear, full attri, full skills +30, hero. And WHAT NOW?? I just emo quitted xD

BTW, do people buy adena from averia?? IT could be a nice way to earn some $$ tho

BTW, do people buy adena from averia?? IT could be a nice way to earn some $$ tho

if u know how, yea 

I should warn you that in such cases all your acccounts will be banned without possibility of unblocking.

Our team spend much time and efforts in the development of the project and with the selling adena you will just make diseconomies to it.

I'd play if those fat devs stopped pretending to be women.

But then again, the server would have half the population.

The struggle is real.

I assure you, there are real girls at Averia.ws in the team.  Averia, she is an initiator of the project. You can find the videos with her there

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPCDFKXmeSv6Sgo6K2fCe2w

(Sorry, they are in Russian)

We don`t deny the fact, that there are some men, who also work at the project.

And of course many cute girls play at our servers.

Edited by BlackKitty

I assure you, there are real girls at Averia.ws in the team.  Averia, she is an initiator of the project. 

So basically entire man-based team with 1 girl, who also happens to be one of the server owners' girlfriend/wife.

And of course many cute girls play at our servers.

Stop trying so f-ing hard, man, it's awkward.

Also a normal girl would no go for nick 'BlackKitty' and kept showing off she's girl, unless this girl is 50 years old, has a moustache and likes kids a lot. That's just not how girls logic works.

Only russian, and not on MXC.

Tryed to sell adena on last x7, and that was pretty hard

You have to know that 99% of averia's players are russian. 

Edited by Maya

So basically entire man-based team with 1 girl, who also happens to be one of the server owners' girlfriend/wife.

Stop trying so f-ing hard, man, it's awkward.

Also a normal girl would no go for nick 'BlackKitty' and kept showing off she's girl, unless this girl is 50 years old, has a moustache and likes kids a lot. That's just not how girls logic works.

You have a good imagination. 50-years-old-woman with moustache-wow)

What`s wrong with nickname "BlackKitty"? like cats,(not children, sorry) so I like this nickname. I prefer Kitty, but it`s occupied already. 

I`m not showing off there. It`s advertising.

I said that many girls play at our project ( they like our character customiztion-many hats, costumes, GoD hairstyles and faces). And it`s true. But I didn`t claim that you find the whole girls` parties or clans. Yes, one or two in a party usually.

tits or gtfo

Hah)No, sorry.

if you want to see me so much, you can find my photos there

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/%D0%A7%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D1%8F-%D1%85%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B5.41997/

Edited by BlackKitty

Stop spamming!

Good luck with the server.

I would like to know what other nationalities there are in the server except of russian.

Thanks

Norwegian, German, Italian, Spanish and others.

Edited by BlackKitty

Hah)No, sorry.

if you want to see me so much, you can find my photos there

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/%D0%A7%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D1%8F-%D1%85%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B5.41997/

if i say, you are ugly  i will get ban?!?! 

I should warn you that in such cases all your acccounts will be banned without possibility of unblocking.

Our team spend much time and efforts in the development of the project and with the selling adena you will just make diseconomies to it.

y sure 

Edited by AchYlek

if i say, you are ugly  i will get ban?!?! 

y sure 

If you say it at Averia forum, no, you won`t be banned. But some reaction will be, of course)

There-may be get warning "intolerant behaviour"

Edited by BlackKitty