interlude [L2J] L2Perseus

GLO

1. Vindiesel is one of the donators who always been on perseus.

2. Niggastole believe or noh, is a friend of mine and he would never ddos me.

3. I got anti-ddos protection so kids won't have their fun to see it down so easy.

4. There is no vote bug tard kiddo. 

There are some "balance" issues.

Because most played classes get nerfed you have current situation.

Classes with best stats are one that no-one played before so these were not nerfed.

Believe me now most OP classes are warlord and dwarves because they didn't get nerfed as much.

In same server one Shillen Elder (yes you read it correct Shillen fucking Elder, mage buffer/support class) have higher stats than Destroyer (both equiped with +25 heavy set, +25 fighter sword, +25 epics, +25 fighter tattoo, custom accessory, clan skills and NO dyes).

I'm talking about pdef, mdef, pattack, attack speed.

Isn't this proof of: 

When a donator QQ after someone raped him he will spam admin to nerf some class and admin often accept that suggestion.

Also yesterday I was a witness of gm changing rules in event 3v3 Korean style in middle of a fight. Really?

This paladin, also my friend was too fucking smart for those donator kids so he at some point switched to +25 robe set, mage tattoo, mage weapon and started healing himself so he was almost immortal to all melee fighters. Then some guy reconnect or something who happens to be a gm said. "STOP". Then he said "rematch but don't use THAT skill". "THAT skill". "THAT". He was so stupid, after organizing dozens of such events he never saw that coming? So paladin friend just left the event because it was not about wining the event (he had a good team but he is full, both augments, and gear like me so he doesn't care about few enchant scrolls) but about gm kids obeying orders from their kid donators/friends and then CHANGING FUCKING RULES IN MIDDLE OF A FIGHT. Even a guy from opposite team (who is probably not a donator) congratulated my friend because he left the event.

Quote from official L2 wiki page:

Class Description

The Paladin is a TANK that sustains great damage by HEALING ITSELF THROUGH WHITE MAGIC AND HOLY BLESSINGS, and maintains a hate aura to protect itself and fellow party members. 

But donator from opposite team doesn't read wiki pages nor understands game mechanics, he just QQ to his mommy to open e-wallet to make his virtual character, that he controls by using only two buttons on keyboard, unbeatable.

GG.

p.s.

Example of that event is obvious proof of donator-before-regular-player policy and corruption because he was not a healer but a paladin and he would kill them all in few minutes and match wouldn't last forever.

Although I find this N1ghty to be better than majority of assholes I've encountered as staff members on other similar servers, he is still weakened by power of donations and have too many of "friends" that tell him what or what not to do.
As a result of anger I can't help but to advertise another server with my army of bots, though I haven't decided what server to advertise because alternatives are worse than his project so it's like a blade with two sharp edges - I'll work against server I want to continue playing on. Damn.

Edited by bistabil

It's hard to find skilled staff members in wich to trust.

Even if they do some mistakes, i add them firstly cuz of their trust... 

The high rate servers community is very hard to handle and to work with.... I know from my own LOONG experience that they need to see same announce for 15 times to make w/e u ask from them. 
Even some guys who wanted gm, they got the chance and they just pm'ed me and told me that they can't handle the players.

On my servers i think i am the only capable to make a decent event ( even if there will be enough to say "fail event" because this is a epic thing).

About classes, as u said...on these stats every class can be a dmg dealer.. And well pointed, the most player classes are the ones who are getting changes all the time.

Even if i wroted 1231321 times that EVERY class can be good in pvp (except some buff classes and summoners) but even so, they can fight.

I put my trust in their reports so i do as the players ask... Would be great to be a objective report and not one to improve your own class just because you play with it.

Advertising other server is a lame thing to do. First cuz it's for free and every free support is Heaven...secondly it changes the perspective of new players..

Atm i didnt' saw any custom server to worth more than mine.. Not that i'm modest but this is the truth...

I joined randomly and just left in 5 seconds by seeing only and ONLY dagger classes ( to most of them).

About donators, as u said..most of them don't know to use what they got... So a skilled player can beat them even if they are full donate. (those are facts)

Since someone decides to donate, means they enjoy the server (that's what i would do...to like a server too much for donate on it)...so if they like the server, i can be proud of my nights spended to work on it.

Oh, and i do care alot about my players (even if sometimes im irascible and ignorant, cuz at a point u just can't resist and can't respond in 10 chats at once).

On all the servers i was playing as a normal character, i'd never saw gm's to socialize so much with the community, to give them tips, to show them tutorials.

I even entered with team viewer on more players just to fix their errors or things like that... Don't think that any other "admin" will do these ( i may be wrong)

Anyway, most of the flames/ blames etc, are headed to me.. But who start to have a decent conversation, will see my point of view and will stop trashing about everything.

They can get more passives ( augments only ofcourse).

The passives are increasing the stat with 8% ( not 30% or w/e it was retail).

I get informed a bit, basically you are doing a good job since you take care of all players and so on but server isn't fair about donation

i mean ok we are in 2015 donators run the world of private server but no one should be able to take something that other's can't take

basically atm the best pvp interlude is l2 damage since donations are the most fair between this interludes private

Good job for the server in general but next time put harder farm and no exclusive donator things

Added Augment shop. ( Skills are lvl 6)

Use ?augment command inside a Town to see it.

You need 1 Custom Chest to take 1 augment. 

Custom Chest is added on Raidboss drop. 

Normal Raids drop it with 5% chance.

Strong Raids (Baium, Valakas, Antharas) drop it with 10% chance.

Destroyer mobs from PvP Zone drop it with 1% chance.

Added all raidbosses in ?rb command.

Changed PvP zone to Abandoned Camp.

Reworked Hell Knight in Pvp.

Decreased maximum mana in oly for prophet,gladiator.

Lowered DoomCryer in olympiad.

Removed boss resist from dagger classes.

You can hide chests with Vote coins inside by typing ?hide amount. 

Example: ?hide 50 ( if you want to hide a chest with 50 vote coins in it).

Added 1 Mini raid to PvP zone.

Added Silent Killer raid to PvP zone. Both of them got 1 hour respawn time.

awesome, indeed

what happens when player equip a weapon with let's say passive shield lv10 if he bought passive shield lv6 with that custom chest?

Edited by bistabil

Obviously, it won't stack..

For example, if you got might lvl 10 on a weapon, you should buy another augment from the shop... Dmight, shield or w/e else.

Same type of augments won't stack... Is like on any other skill.... same type just higher level... The higher level override the lower level.

But...in case you bought might from shop...and you added a weapon with might by mistake.... take off the weapon and restart... The augment from shop will be added back to your character after restart.

But...in case you bought might from shop...and you added a weapon with might by mistake.... take off the weapon and restart... The augment from shop will be added back to your character after restart.

Lol, why not automate this?

Yes but because once you take the weapon off, the skill is also taken off.

If would be possible i would make it automatic, but i got no idea how.