interlude [L2J] L2Legendary

Frank

GM Pizdez your next smart/Spam reply and you will win the event.

it is spam because i just said some fixes? the other people were saying fix the balance but you didnt warn them neither deleted their post so?

it is spam because i just said some fixes? the other people were saying fix the balance but you didnt warn them neither deleted their post so?

They speak without irony .

//I am out . Keep talking about the server .

why when i go to .menu> soulshot effects and click there it says another number of online? and it is always the ( .online/2 ) if i click .online and it will say 280 after the .menu it says 140 and why there are 2 halishas in the halisha spot?

Server is good now, I've reported the important bugs in first minutes and the GM fixed them immediately.You're lucky that u have such a GM as GrandPa. Good luck once more! :)

Edited by Darknessbg

About 300 at start, not sure for now. There are some mass pvps at farm enchant zones, but still people prefer to farm. And yes there will be afk, people cannot play 24/7, so they prefer to stay ingame for some votes, that's the reason you will see afk people now.But for sure it won't be afk server, cuz for gear u need to farm , not to stay afk.

About 300 at start, not sure for now. There are some mass pvps at farm enchant zones, but still people prefer to farm. And yes there will be afk, people cannot play 24/7, so they prefer to stay ingame for some votes, that's the reason you will see afk people now.But for sure it won't be afk server, cuz for gear u need to farm , not to stay afk.

cool , i am downloading patch now. 

Good luck server.