Is That Real For The Godsake?

BruT

not so pro english speaker (myself) but if you use did (simple past) you cant also write the verb on simple past so it is "didnt notice"  :happyforever:

You look smart 

:happyforever:

Guest Elfocrash

Please believe my shit, I can't live if you don't believe my shit.

The thing is you say those shit and you feel like someone believes them.

Where is your great A8 Audi that you bought from the donates of aepvp?

You do indeed know some stuff on programming (definitely more than me) but the problem is that you are a pathological liar,

born with complex of inferiority due to your looks, so you try to cover that up with lies.

That's actually a condition that needs to be checked up and probably that came from they way your parents and the surrounding world treats you. Get some help, no offense. I really feel bad for you.

I am afraid that if this forum shuts down you will kill yourself...

The thing is you say those shit and you feel like someone believes them.

Where is your great A8 Audi that you bought from the donates of aepvp?

You do indeed know some stuff on programming (definitely more than me) but the problem is that you are a pathological liar,

born with complex of inferiority due to your looks, so you try to cover that up with lies.

That's actually a condition that needs to be checked up and probably that came from they way your parents and the surrounding world treats you. Get some help, no offense. I really feel bad for you.

I am afraid that if this forum shuts down you will kill yourself...

eixa 3 mines na mpw sto forum man1to, kai oute exw pei tipota gia pisines kai arxidies, apla enas vlakas me ekane call kai patisa vid klisi gia na gelasw me tin fatsa tou tin wra pou araza, ala ekatse kota den tin ani3e min mou spas tin poutsa twra

I don't think MxC is his only habitat.

how the hell Im I considered addicted to this forum? If I was I wouldnt be the retarded troll hater, instead I would tryhard like most people in this forum. My attitude doesnt show addiction to a forum, but yea this forum collects retards from anywhere and thats fun I give it that.

The fact that I have a fucking tablet which I can use anytime for trol topics like this. Now how Im supposed to be addicted you tell me
Edited by drake2wow

eixa 3 mines na mpw sto forum man1to, kai oute exw pei tipota gia pisines kai arxidies, apla enas vlakas me ekane call kai patisa vid klisi gia na gelasw me tin fatsa tou tin wra pou araza, ala ekatse kota den tin ani3e min mou spas tin poutsa twra

dn exw camera kai ena logo na empisteuw kapion gia sinergasia server pou to eskage mprosta stin kamera... enan logo tin alli fora pou tha m pei kanenas na sinergastoume as varaei preza stin kamera gia na mou to paiksei narkomanis 

Guest Elfocrash

1)I won't even get in the trouble of showing you timestamps of all your accounts but we both know the truth..

2)Also you never show your face cuz feel bad for it + hiding your id.

3)Even if what you say is true, which is not, like no one could be in some hotel or someone Else's house. Hmm..

Also don't be mad...share your shit stories in the international language so everyone can enjoy them...

1)I won't even get in the trouble of showing you timestamps of all your accounts but we both know the truth..

2)Also you never show your face cuz feel bad for it + hiding your id.

3)Even if what you say is true, which is not, like no one could be in some hotel or someone Else's house. Hmm..

Also don't be mad...share your shit stories in the international language so everyone can enjoy them...

All my accounts? Hmmm I have this one and xdem, yea and another one called Drake which has less than 30 minutes online time

"My accounts" 

As about the pool since u put effort on this let me tell you, I live in Athens in an appartment which I pay myself the last 2 years, the fact that at my parent's house at Kalamata is big and has a pool doesnt make me someone and I know it, I was just lucky nothing to be proud of, but indeed some fools like you think different than others.

Now gtfo nuff talking about me wannabies

Edited by drake2wow