Is That Real For The Godsake?

BruT

4qjwya.jpg

ofc hes an a $$s "h**e

what now ,you want him to lick your a** for 5e + hard work? he just do his job ,piss off

Edited by Karasu

common teen problems xD u made me sad cuz someone at your iq level is insulting me.. :)

its normal that i reject some of my clients just like i did to you, its normal that u will flame :)

why do u even use alt account to flame me? use your main blue account :D

and i got 9th sense i smell idiots from 2500km/s away

thats what happening when someone's father is beating him every single day cuz hes not doing his homeworks from school :S

Edited by brut

siga re oute gkomenos sou na itan

vasika filos m real life ine alla allo leei to topic kai alla sizitate 

akatalilli is wolfgias3na? well you might say he is a wannabe but he helped me a lot and this guy has manners :) when you give him a skype call he does not open webcam to show what he is smoking (gr afto gia tin magkia pou eleges xdem :) katholou misos re file alla ama les to xorto dn to kaneis gia magkia ee re file otan s kanoun skype call min anoigeis kamera k mas exeis ton mpafo fatsa fora  den xriazete na kseroun oloi oti ton pineis) anyway. 

Edited by Akken

vasika filos m real life ine alla allo leei to topic kai alla sizitate 

malaka an egw se opening ixa 4 online, 9a diegrafa to l2 apo ti zwh mou, ala na se, edw to paleveis gia na piaseis to 8ari

ontopic

if this shit is in L2PcInstance

@Override

public final boolean isInFunEvent()
    {
        final L2PcInstance _owner = getActingPlayer();
        if (_owner != null)
        {
            if (NexusEvents.isInEvent(_owner))
                return true;
            return (_owner.atEvent || (TvT._started && _owner._inEventTvT))
        }
        return false;
    }

then the retard who coded it tried to (this == null) and got a logical error so he bypassed it in his own way, crapcoded but we cant deny that it had 1k online

common teen problems xD u made me sad cuz someone at your iq level is insulting me.. :)

its normal that i reject some of my clients just like i did to you, its normal that u will flame :)

why do u even use alt account to flame me? use your main blue account :D

and i got 9th sense i smell idiots from 2500km/s away

thats what happening when someone's father is beating him every single day cuz hes not doing his homeworks from school :S

So guys pay attention, because BRUTUS does some L2J java he is EINSTEIN everyone else PISS OFF and DIE. peace!

Oh mr Bulgarian pro, answer in something.

People who don't know L2j as well as you are idiots and no life and no knowledge? What if someone is working on hollywood doing some effects

that you would never do them in your life. He has 0 knowledge too? So how you know about my life answer me mr Pro Bulgarian

Edited by Akatalilh

ye prove once more how retarded and low garbage you are, that random guy is not elfocrash he is a random wannabe garbage like you aka wolfgiasena

Mercy Xdem you think Akhem is WolfGiaS3na? 

LOL i though u were smart.

Mercy Xdem you think Akhem is WolfGiaS3na? 

LOL i though u were smart.

Hit your head on the wall and read again, I said that you are wolfgiasena and you are equally retarded and low as him

Hit your head on the wall and read again, I said that you are wolfgiasena and you are equally retarded and low as him

Well, i never did anything bad to you or said anything bad for you. I can't understand why so hating well i bet this is ur nature to be unfriendly on web to show off your power.

Anyway nothing bad with u or anything to solve.

when you give him a skype call he does not open webcam to show what he is smoking (gr afto gia tin magkia pou eleges xdem :) katholou misos re file alla ama les to xorto dn to kaneis gia magkia ee re file otan s kanoun skype call min anoigeis kamera k mas exeis ton mpafo fatsa fora  den xriazete na kseroun oloi oti ton pineis) anyway. 

[gr]Etsi einai kathe mera oli mera re malaka les na to ekane gt ithele na ton deis na pinei?

to periergo tha itan na ton evlepes stin kamera xwris mpafo

says Dinger who cry about mirage on my server :))

lol mirage was fail and i wasn't the only guy which "cry" about that.also i told you what problems find my clan and not only me but anyway i don't pretend that i'm pro coder so your reply is useless anyway.