Which Game Do You Play Lately?

Maxtor

Which game do you play lately? Is it mmorpg, or something else?

I see microsoft investing a lot on minecraft, and that makes me reconsider trying it. 

Also archage looks interesting, currently downloading to test myself, since videos look promising!

Another question is, which games do you think are most popular,crowded? (talking about multiplayer)

I don't know about minecraft, but the top games right now (as concern the population) is dota & lol.

Also, Wildstar gains part of the population too.

Archeage was one of the most anticipated game for 2014, I have tested it personally, although I didn't like it so much.

TERA? I would like to test it too...

Very nice gameplay, nice graphics and different combat style.

I have already chars there.

Although, tera has lost part of its population, but I don't why.

Guest Elfocrash

Which game do you play lately? Is it mmorpg, or something else?

I see microsoft investing a lot on minecraft, and that makes me reconsider trying it. 

Also archage looks interesting, currently downloading to test myself, since videos look promising!

Another question is, which games do you think are most popular,crowded? (talking about multiplayer)

The fact that it is the most sold pc game ever with like 100million registered users and 54million purchases did make you think on that?

Now Microsoft is gonna ruin it so there is no reason to invest on it. Even the bukkit open source development project stopped due to that news and the original create Notch left too.

The fact that it is the most sold pc game ever with like 100million registered users and 54million purchases did make you think on that?

Now Microsoft is gonna ruin it so there is no reason to invest on it. Even the bukkit open source development project stopped due to that news and the original create Notch left too.

and let me guess, you left too :trol:

Online games I play is GTA V (Not very active lately) and Destiny.

Single player games, I just finished Wolfensten: The New Order which was pretty good, nice story.

Might start Devil May Cry Reboot now, my first hack n slash game, xdrac says it's good, we'll see :P

That's what Notch said.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/09/15/notch-on-leaving-mojang-im-not-a-ceo-im-a-nerdy-computer-programmer-who-likes-to-have-opinions-on-twitter/