Cheap L2J Services/ready Servers

Deamnd

• 2 weeks later...

Trusted.
Good luck mate.  ;)

Skilled and Trusted guy thanks

I bought his services Cheap,Trusted , freandly and  fast, i recomment him for any support

Thank you guys!

Also i create ready server to open ,with features that customer will request on cheap prices!

• 3 weeks later...

I can t say nothing good about this guy I wanted to test hes skills with a simple thing he totally ignored me after answered me and tell him what I need , so I don t recommend him!

Since you didn't see my skills,give a reason of ppsting here.

Give me a reason why did you ignored me after I told you what I need you to create me!

Rebellos™, on 19 Dec 2014 - 07:17 AM, said:

Since you didn't see my skills,give a reason of ppsting here.

the point is you are unskilled 100 percent i seen your skills even you try do something just copy my features or copy  things already i have done . ty you are a newbie

Edited by Master Joda

Rebellos™, on 19 Dec 2014 - 07:17 AM, said:

the point is you are unskilled 100 percent i seen your skills even you try do something just copy my features or copy  things already i have done . ty you are a newbie

Leave from my topic and go sell shared scoria packs.

• 1 month later...

For me was incapable to communicate properly , I've asked for a price , and i get back troll , when I started trolling him too , he claim that his bro was messing with me.. or what ever.. well this was the most fail excuse ever ! anyway!

Tried 2nd time to hire him for another job , bigger and well.. He was messing with me again saying that absolute power does lowers prices ( he said that because in my first attempt to hire him , I found absolute power offering me lower price and told him about it )

The fact In both cases is...You was communicating Like a 5 years old child with serious mental problems.. Well is your personality your rules.. Do what ever you want , I'm not here to judge you , but the point of feedback is buyers to help each other so here I'm and saying Just My experience with you !

If you want ppl to respect you.. You have to respect them also.. this is how You gain clients .. and Money.. Or this is what I believe..

/Peace

You are not judging me?

"You was communicating Like a 5 years old child with serious mental problems"

Noone told you to hire me or someone else that you dont want.

facts or truth is not judgment.......Also did i said anyone forced me to hire you? I just said my experience with you.. its marketplace here dude , we are not in your local coffee shop. We provide general services and we follow simple rules , so we can keep this fucked forum as stable as we can. don't take it bad. its the truth and you know it.... accept it and keep going or become better.

End of story , I said what i wanted to say.. Have a nice day !

facts or truth is not judgment.......Also did i said anyone forced me to hire you? I just said my experience with you.. its marketplace here dude , we are not in your local coffee shop. We provide general services and we follow simple rules , so we can keep this fucked forum as stable as we can. don't take it bad. its the truth and you know it.... accept it and keep going or become better.

End of story , I said what i wanted to say.. Have a nice day !

Cheap services, mature perspective and an actual developer, go to brut!