Thank you for advertise and bump my topics friends and haters.

What you should know here is not claww, he even don't have this files. 

We bought this files from l2ro-team (mail to l2roteam@gmail.com if you want more information about this.)

Don't Worry i will play l2divinity + i will make Hero Adventurer on Tales , i have someone there that will play adventurer  and he will be hero--i will play it.

And Achylek ,  ur picture is arrly old , is 5 times heroes now , Sipanda failed again taking my hero :(

And u Sunshide :) -- ofc a lot will go L2Tales , and that a lot are gm friends :))) for free items , like Achylek comes cause ahve free items , and a lot of many players join jsut for free items , that is the only reason , because who want play on a real good server will join www.l2divinity.com

ppl who will play at tales is the retard one, ppl who dont have nothing more to do in they live

lets check who gonna play on tales for now :

pure = rpg club

noremose = idk

darkempire = i dont know if they go but probly not

russian clan = rpg o another server that pop up

the end of line = the only ppl who still play at L2 TALES with STANOOBLOnka IS THE PPL who do nothing all day long (a boy/girl)who have mommy and daddy to pay for they lives while they play all day long with a hand on they balls and others on mouse

that kind of ppl that stanooblonka wants, a noob person who cant make diference on servers

we now only 5 adms making h5 server mid rate, all corrupted right ?we play in less corrupt server

i dont know l2airon or l2divinity but tales will open again 

with same selling epic jewels

same botters at fog

same clan

same kind of farm

same bug of vote (500 FA each hour)

same donaters who thing they are pro

but i will give a chance to that divinity, at least stanooblonka wont get my +1 online (xaxa i dont know what for he have like 5000+ fake online)

:) We do our best !!

BTW:

1. We have fixed Kechi instance zone (that in other server you can exploit it)

2. We have fixed Olympiad on Death problem,

3. we have fixed some things that make difference to other L2J Files :)

Edited by L2Divinity

i've checked the beta phase (not for so much time) but i didn't liked that much some things on your server like the custom things that you've add for example hero cloak i prefer to let the retail things but on server side it looks really good and promising also from your features and every little thing on server i see that you've done a lot of work there and that's good for me since it looks like you really care about the server.

anyway this is just my opinion from my first point of view.

good luck with your server :)

i've checked the beta phase (not for so much time) but i didn't liked that much some things on your server like the custom things that you've add for example hero cloak i prefer to let the retail things but on server side it looks really good and promising also from your features and every little thing on server i see that you've done a lot of work there and that's good for me since it looks like you really care about the server.

anyway this is just my opinion from my first point of view.

good luck with your server :)

Yes we added a custom Cloak for all heroes. This cloak it have similar stats with Soul Cloak of Freya. 

Every server have it own custom, even low rates have something custom inside. 

Our Customs don't affect the retail game-play.

Yes we added a custom Cloak for all heroes. This cloak it have similar stats with Soul Cloak of Freya. 

Every server have it own custom, even low rates have something custom inside. 

Our Customs don't affect the retail game-play.

ok then if the custom cloak stats gives almost same stats with freya cloak it's really good idea and as you say it's not affect the retail game-play

Question for who know please PM me here WTB another OVH Dedicated different from Rubox(From America or different datacenter from rubox to add on my proxy channel list) This will help our players from America Continent

ppl who will play at tales is the retard one, ppl who dont have nothing more to do in they live

lets check who gonna play on tales for now :

pure = rpg club

noremose = idk

darkempire = i dont know if they go but probly not

russian clan = rpg o another server that pop up

the end of line = the only ppl who still play at L2 TALES with STANOOBLOnka IS THE PPL who do nothing all day long (a boy/girl)who have mommy and daddy to pay for they lives while they play all day long with a hand on they balls and others on mouse

that kind of ppl that stanooblonka wants, a noob person who cant make diference on servers

we now only 5 adms making h5 server mid rate, all corrupted right ?we play in less corrupt server

i dont know l2airon or l2divinity but tales will open again 

with same selling epic jewels

same botters at fog

same clan

same kind of farm

same bug of vote (500 FA each hour)

same donaters who thing they are pro

but i will give a chance to that divinity, at least stanooblonka wont get my +1 online (xaxa i dont know what for he have like 5000+ fake online)

who care about pure?

they join everytime when we quit,

noremorse is noname clan,

de coming with 5+ cps,

and also  mucho RU clans with 10+cp incoming

Clans and Alliances

1286 Posts

98 Topics

seems like dead, sure:( 

Edited by AchYlek