high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

L2 tales - server when selling items/accounts for real money is banned and for Adena is allowed. But when you shout that you sell you account FOR ADENAS ONLY - you still get ban/jail. That's nice :))

u r wrong, 2 days ago they banned a clan member coz he was selling adena.

Can you even read?? I AM SELLING MY ACCOUNT FOR ADENA, I AM NOT SELLING ITEMS FOR REAL MONEY. I am not selling adena, i am trading my character for adena (what is allowed, and people are doing it at market place) and when I used hero voice to trade my hero account for ADENAS ONLY (thats what I typed) after 5 minutes I got jailed/chatbanned etc.

No idea, I have 150b of adena, and I dont need that hero account anymore, so I am trying to sell it for even more adenas.

rich boy

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Achylek, top server's scammer, and GM/Admin's pupil. He has got database from other servers, so people who didnt change their passwords, will just be scammed out of their whole adena and items :). That's how Achylek robbed xx players in the first week and got ~700b of adena + top gear within first few days :D. I am earning them in regular way, not by scamming poor people :)

Achylek, top server's scammer, and GM/Admin's pupil. He has got database from other servers, so people who didnt change their passwords, will just be scammed out of their whole adena and items :). That's how Achylek robbed xx players in the first week and got ~700b of adena + top gear within first few days :D. I am earning them in regular way, not by scamming poor people :)

Once a czech cygan,always a czech cygan.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

not full true but ok 

Edited by AchYlek

and from that 2746, 944 are offline traders!

half are dual box / support classes and perhaps some clickers!

with that said ,1k are real!

and from that 2746, 944 are offline traders!

half are dual box / support classes and perhaps some clickers!

with that said ,1k are real!

and who care?

look at another server, they say "2k ONLINE" but all location free and cs / tw max  3pts 

but at tales all time full of pvp  150vs150vs150 

and who care?

look at another server, they say "2k ONLINE" but all location free and cs / tw max  3pts 

but at tales all time full of pvp  150vs150vs150 

kid, and who care?  bot server with fake online .... pvp only with pr0 donators ....