high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

After a rough start, only that matters is the result and we know how to get results.

here u go

--------------------------------------------------------

L2Tales System Link-1: www.l2tales.com/l2tales-system.rar

L2Tales System Link-2: http://rghost.net/58206866

------------------------------------------------------------------

www.l2tales.com

www.l2tales.com/forum [REGISTRATIONS OPENED for x20]

www.fb.com/l2tales

www.twitch.tv/L2TalesTV

10542017_753661658032202_108361704807992

10344765_753661648032203_180659071125919

10628051_753661654698869_353541503402493

1977319_753661661365535_8155894591015163

Stalone you retard, some people send me screens: how some village like Kamael village had 3000 players in it and other starting villages 5 players wondering around?

Why your phantoms(bots) dont move around? Just watch this stream :D all bots stay in same place and 10 people run aruond them haAHAHHAHA jesus christ that developer of yours at least if u add bots make em smart :D

its so obvious :D, guys go pm them they will answer!!! or add them in party :(

your whole server i based on one big lie and more people know who you are!

Edited by Tristana

Server might have very op donations, might have lag atm, but you will not find any better server to play atm, it has the best java files available on market, with proper stats etc.

Also balance seems to be ok. about those phantoms, every admins needs to cheat a little bit to make more people join. 

Server might have very op donations, might have lag atm, but you will not find any better server to play atm, it has the best java files available on market, with proper stats etc.

Also balance seems to be ok. about those phantoms, every admins needs to cheat a little bit to make more people join. 

Are you retarted? Stalone is the one who is DDoSing every server that opens, sells weapons and armors +12 to his "friends" and from the 7k online (real 1.500) the 1k is bots, standing in one place, doing nothing. Search, before saying anything!

you think he is the only one wich sells stuff wich is not on the donation list? in what age are you living? anyway, better to fight vs donors as to play on servers like l2world, where NOTHING works as it should, and admins/devs got heavy brain damage.

anyway, rpg club coming, out of contest for any of these java  servers :)

Edited by pto

you think he is the only one wich sells stuff wich is not on the donation list? in what age are you living? anyway, better to fight vs donors as to play on servers like l2world, where NOTHING works as it should, and admins/devs got heavy brain damage.

anyway, rpg club coming, out of contest for any of these java  servers :)

ye sure rpg-cub, emo quit after 1 month max couse of ruskies. Anyway who still play this old trash game l2. go play Archeage mofos

rpg club coming, out of contest for any of these java  servers

Anyway who still play this old trash game l2.

Both of them valid.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

ye sure rpg-cub, emo quit after 1 month max couse of ruskies. Anyway who still play this old trash game l2. go play Archeage mofos

why are you so scared of ruskies? they are just mortals :)))))

Stalonka you retard, some people send me screens: how some village like Kamael village had 3000 players in it and other starting villages 5 players wondering around?

Why your phantoms(bots) dont move around? Just watch this stream :D all bots stay in same place and 10 people run aruond them haAHAHHAHA jesus christ that developer of yours at least if u add bots make em smart :D

its so obvious :D, guys go pm them they will answer!!! or add them in party :(

your whole server i based on one big lie and more people know who you are!

Not sure if troll or just retarted, but it was event and all pll went to kamel village, what strange in it? If u want see fake online log in l2world server at ~5am.(it shows 1800ppl) ang go check how many ppl are in spots  :D if u find more then 200 give me paypal and i will send u 1k euro

Edited by Dorian1337