high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

ofc, i have all day make chars lvl 40 for fuck 2-3 fa

faster log 30boxes and bot 

I knew you would say that :D :D .I wonder when was the last time when you entered in a server and made your items without botting

who hid Stalone ????

try fix bug Vote ?> ???

heehhehheehe now to late :)

many players make this bug for VOTE !!!

Fail Server fail Admin fail Gm's

you rly think stalone give a fack about you rofl,if he wanted he would just remove the fa form vote reward and keep only the vote rune tard

Join to the fastest growing Lineage2 gaming community: make friends, form clans and alliances, high risk/reward competition battles versus thousands of opponents from countries across the globe, try strategies on Oly, Sieges, Territory Wars and share your experience in Forum, YouTube, Facebook, Live Streams and beyond.

This Server will be the biggest  srv they opened so far and its going to be amazing  so many clans already posted that they will be here  

loking forward to see  u all  tonight.

you rly think stalone give a fack about you rofl,if he wanted he would just remove the fa form vote reward and keep only the vote rune tard

1) dont FLAME rule MXC site

2) beter remove .Vote from l2tales :)

3) Close server l2tales and open new for make it again cheat !!!!

1) dont FLAME rule MXC site

2) beter remove .Vote from l2tales :)

3) Close server l2tales and open new for make it again cheat !!!!

i recommed you to vist a doctor

Guys , im telling you , this server is what you're looking for :) i've been on alot of servers and none give the quality that mr stallone's server does , im looking forward for the grand opening :) me and 3 more friends can't wait :D

1) Bot detected

2) Mindless bot detected

3)

.. i've been on alot of servers and none give the quality that mr stallone's server does ...

mr. stalone? HAHAHAHAHAH this is so pathetic!

Guys , im telling you , this server is what you're looking for :) i've been on alot of servers and none give the quality that mr stallone's server does , im looking forward for the grand opening :) me and 3 more friends can't wait :D

Allowed botting,OP donations,corruption as hell,gm's doesn't give a shit about players.....yeah really nice quality :D :D 

hahaha you make my day " mr.stalone" :D