L2Jesios Rev 150 Sources

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

+1, balancer is feature of L2jhellas project developed by Boorinio et Nightwolf, no credits given to these two guys who are current the best developers i know and the best effort (Sorry Tryskel some other time maybe:)

Balancer is a feature developed in l2j esios by me and later leeched and clean coded by boorinio.

You are talking shit right now.

Balancer is a feature developed in l2j esios by me and later leeched and clean coded by boorinio.

You are talking shit right now.

You are sweet and good boy no need say innapropriate word :) 

+1, balancer is feature of L2jhellas project developed by Boorinio et Nightwolf, no credits given to these two guys who are current the best developers i know and the best effort (Sorry Tryskel some other time maybe:)

I know my value, both on L2J world and Interlude chronicle, so no problem. You will see more "Tryskell" than "Boorinio" on regular L2J timeline aswell.

Regarding the "effort", nope, not even near :). You probably got no clue about the amount of work I (and my team) did to say something like that. For information, more than 10 people contributed to the project over 3 years. 361 scripts have been rewritten from 0. Quests use L2OFF rates, which L2J (and any fork) don't even do. We got a geoengine rework and a retail spawn manager in preparation.

You just compare 2 things which can't be compared, sorry to say that.

Regarding an L2JEsios bis, from the moment it's based on 320 and sources are shared, /menocare.

Edited by Tryskell

Guest Elfocrash

Regarding an L2JEsios bis, from the moment it's based on 320 and sources are shared, /menocare.

If i finish the 51531 projects i have in mind i might do that for esios too /cestnepaspossible

Edited by Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Yup, I know your ass is busy, 'ce n'est pas possible' :P. At least recode your balancer which is awful muhehe.

I think L2jHellas did so. I am gonna have the same balancer with skills and pewpew integrated in the aCisMyAdmin. Working on it :D

I know my value, both on L2J world and Interlude chronicle, so no problem. You will see more "Tryskell" than "Boorinio" on regular L2J timeline aswell.

Regarding the "effort", nope, not even near :). You probably got no clue about the amount of work I (and my team) did to say something like that. For information, more than 10 people contributed to the project over 3 years. 361 scripts have been rewritten from 0. Quests use L2OFF rates, which L2J (and any fork) don't even do. We got a geoengine rework and a retail spawn manager in preparation.

You just compare 2 things which can't be compared, sorry to say that.

xmmmmmmmmm <3 okey!! no fight with you sir :!!

@Elfo ... when i work with servers and etc you have this failed error you lick dicks for fixes and helps kid.  :) you are nothing really nothing, only a skilled ( after two years ) :) yEmLFbZ.png

@

Also balancer system and Account manager can be leeched from us,why go out and give 20 euro or so for this :S

no one will make it for free from one project to other project

no one free shared of this files ( about elso cuz he said me is free shared and you want money from guys bla bla bla "stupid elfo" )

also i said that prizes cuz we have one older prize about my work at one project and (Makis) send me that msg

[18/8/2014 7:35:16 πμ] Makis: ean baleis balancer menu / smart start up / disable chat on oly / gearscore / .pvp1 .pvp2 .pvp3 .farm1 .farm2 .farm3 commands / account manager apo hellas / kai to clan message system mporo na doso mexri 150euro. ta poio pola codes einai tou elfocrash

soooo... WHAT THE FACK YOU NEED FROM ME ALL OF YOU?? a?

Edited by Thug!!

Guest Elfocrash

@Elfo ... when i work with servers and etc you have this failed error you lick dicks for fixes and helps kid.  :) you are nothing really nothing, only a skilled ( after two years ) :) yEmLFbZ.png

That's probably my first post back in 2010 or something. That's the whole point. I evolved through the years while other still stay crappy leechers :)

That was flattering btw

That's probably my first post back in 2010 or something. That's the whole point. I evolved through the years while other still stay crappy leechers :)

That was flattering btw

but still ur last code I remember was elseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseif after 4 years

PS: The photo is 2013

Edited by Đrake

but still ur last code I remember was elseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseifelseif after 4 years

why did you hide the date?

Guest Elfocrash

I saw you was about to share and the Lindvior files! 

http://178.33.159.189/Lindvior.rar

Cool user!

Nah they are some Russian files I found shared to send to mobius for leeching. It is for sharing :)

It is the first post of this account end of story