Report Trance

nikosdevil20

sshhh he is Gold member

he is gold member and gold members can sell "crappy" packs as Trance says with already shared thinks but normal members cant and lock topics. this is mxc staff. (not all) but the 2 idiots Trance and Extreamer are realy for trash and all see this today.

Besides the fact that you're brain damaged, you're also blind.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/179989-l2jdogma-project-updated-25-euros-compile-30-euros-source/     and now you dont answer?  thas is your logic. staff can sell sh1ts and normal members of have working alot in 1 pack sell crappy packs and lock topics! gj ! the other idiot before 30 mins say me this pack have only shared thinks and the same time he sell pack with 0 work. the only work is only in custom armors etc. (if arent already shared and this) so fucking bad about mxc staff. ( and i say again NOT ALL

and after this topic deleted or locked or banned or something because i say bullsh1ts from mxc and i spam and more sh1ts from staff members. 

ps: Trance+Extreamer go together f@@k

ps2: Enaugh with idiots Good Night to all!!!!

Edited by nikosdevil20

Lol the flames are alot since last time i've read the topic.

I'm not really quite sure his topic or account should even exist on this forum .

Edited by Stewie

Lol the flames are alot since last time i've read the topic.

I'm not really quite sure his topic or account should even exist on this forum .

i know i know! im waiting my ban cuz i have big mouth!! but ok. sometimes someone must say the truth and some ppl must listen the hided truth behind the 1st impression. anyway gn to all see you tomorrow :)

Edited by nikosdevil20

i know i know! im waiting my ban cuz i have big mouth!! but ok. sometimes someone must say the true

Dude you just started to flame everyone becouse of a crappy pack and one locked topic.

No words you need mental asistance also, like Elfo.

Dude you just started to flame everyone becouse of a crappy pack and one locked topic.

No words you need mental asistance also, like Elfo.

i dont flame everyone. i flame Trance cuz lock my topic with her idiot logic and i flame Extreamer cuz he say me the features from my pack are already shared and he the same time sell pack with all features already shared. so dont say me what i need.

i dont flame everyone. i flame Trance cuz lock my topic with her idiot logic and i flame Extreamer cuz he say me the features from my pack are already shared and he the same time sell pack with all features already shared. so dont say me what i need.

... the fact that you are acting like that for 1 locked topic means that you are crazy and you need to be locked in hospital.

Edited by Stewie

... the fact that you are acting like that for 1 locked topic means that you are crazy and you need to be locked in hospital.

my problem isnt the 1 locked topic. my problem is that idiot Trance's logic. he lock the topic for what? cuz he dont like the features? and my problem is Trance when he think because he is vip member or wtf he is he think he can destroy all the world. but he dont say something about Extreamer's pack. and he dont say something cuz extreamer is gold member! now you understund where is my problem?

anyway stop spam more this topic. im tired with this sh1t. i write in my @@ and trance and extreamer and my topic and all. gn to you and to all. 

my problem isnt the 1 locked topic. my problem is that idiot Trance's logic. he lock the topic for what? cuz he dont like the features? and my problem is Trance when he think because he is vip member or wtf he is he think he can destroy all the world. but he dont say something about Extreamer's pack. and he dont say something cuz extreamer is gold member! now you understund where is my problem?

You are an actual imbecil.

/** Fallen system */
	    private int streak = 0;

private void checkstreak()
	    {
	        int d = 0;
	        streak++;
	        int streak = 0;

if(streak == Config.STREAK1_KILLS)
	        {
	            d = 1;
	            addSkill(SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(Config.STREAK_SKILL_ID, 1), false);
	            streak = Config.STREAK1_KILLS;
	        }
	        else if(streak == Config.STREAK2_KILLS)
	        {
	            d = 2;
	            addSkill(SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(Config.STREAK_SKILL_ID, 2), false);
	            streak = Config.STREAK2_KILLS;
	        }
	        else if(streak == Config.STREAK3_KILLS)
	        {
	            d = 3;
	            addSkill(SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(Config.STREAK_SKILL_ID, 3), false);
	            streak = Config.STREAK3_KILLS;
	        }

if(d > 0)
	        {
	            sendMessage("You have been rewarded with Hell's curse.");
	            sendMessage("Continue with your streak!!");
	        }

d = 0;
	        streak = 0;
	    }

private void streakDie(L2Character killer)
	    {
	        if(streak >= Config.STREAK1_KILLS)
	        	removeSkill(Config.STREAK_SKILL_ID);
	        sendMessage("You have lost your streak!");

streak = 0;
	    }

There you go, part of my fallen system, its got alot more checks, database checks and so on. I copied here the barebones.

I am not afraid to show what I had. Where as you, don't have the fucking balls to show them. I was never a gold member when I sold my pack and I stopped selling it because I moved it to acis. Acis cannot be sold hence I stopped.

Do you understand, me tell you, you are braindead. me tell you, you don't speak english. :alone:

/** Fallen system */
	    private int streak = 0;

{
	        int d = 0;
	        streak++;
	        int streak = 0;

{
	            d = 1;
	        }
	        {
	            d = 2;
	        }
	        {
	            d = 3;
	        }

if(d > 0)
	        {
	        }

d = 0;
	        streak = 0;
	    }

{

streak = 0;
	    }

There you go, part of my fallen system, its got alot more checks, database checks and so on. I copied here the barebones.

I am not afraid to show what I had. Where as you, don't have the fucking balls to show them. I was never a gold member when I sold my pack and I stopped selling it because I moved it to acis. Acis cannot be sold hence I stopped.

Do you understand, me tell you, you are braindead. me tell you, you don't speak english. :alone:

1st of all your pack of you sell is for @@. 2nd i havent read all the topic for your fail fallen system. 3d i have the balls and i say you to show you but you think im standby all the time for you. so you take my @@. 4 in my @@ for your acis and you etc. stop spam more the topic. go find any wrong topic for edit.

/** Fallen system */
	    private int streak = 0;

{
	        int d = 0;
	        streak++;
	        int streak = 0;

{
	            d = 1;
	        }
	        {
	            d = 2;
	        }
	        {
	            d = 3;
	        }

if(d > 0)
	        {
	        }

d = 0;
	        streak = 0;
	    }

{

streak = 0;
	    }

....i spy with my little eye - a programmatic logical error :O

Seriously - if people can't articulate and keep calm to prove their supposed innocence - then ban.

And someone get nick to authorize a new ruleset for packs - so crap like this is avoided.

....i spy with my little eye - a programmatic logical error :o

Seriously - if people can't articulate and keep calm to prove their supposed innocence - then ban.

And someone get nick to authorize a new ruleset for packs - so crap like this is avoided.

I have nothing to prove to idiots. i say to he add me in skype for show he the source and the codes of greated by me, he add me in skype and when i send to he msg for the source and im waiting he 20 mins for answer me and at last he answer me after 3-4 hours i dont remember correct.. i dont wait he all the day for he see the expendables. so i say to he go fuck now and finish. i dont show anything and go fuck you. this is all. and my topic is locked. so i have nothing to prove to this idiot. topic contimue be locked so stop this and leave he be happy for lock my topic. im tired to talk again for this idiot kid.

Edited by nikosdevil20