Report Trance

nikosdevil20

Nolifers.

hahah realy :).... im waiting ban cuz i say Trance's head is full of pimples for make new account :D

Edited by nikosdevil20

I am polylinguistic, Finished 4 A levels, I am going to study 2 uni courses. Yet who are you ? some fucked up kid that makes sub accounts and pming me, on top of that you are lying and using childish tactics. Get a life malakas.

Anyway I'm done here, its like arguing with a 10 year old that doesn't know how to write properly yet.

Note to you = Get the fuck out of here, learn some basic grammar and increase your vocabulary.Period.

I am polylinguistic, Finished 4 A levels, I am going to study 2 uni courses. Yet who are you ? some fucked up kid that makes sub accounts and pming me, on top of that you are lying and using childish tactics. Get a life malakas.

Anyway I'm done here, its like arguing with a 10 year old that doesn't know how to write properly yet.

Note to you = Get the fuck out of here, learn some basic grammar and increase your vocabulary.Period.

i dont need learn your fucking language! you want speak greek for see who need learn some basic grammar? go fuck of here better. and i write in my b@@S your polylinguistic and 4 levels and what the f@@k you are realy! and i like "fight" with you cuz you are idiot and i laugh realy with you :)

Edited by nikosdevil20

This is more likely a spam topic now :)

hehehe maybe. if extreamer post msgs from skype for show he is right the topic is more spam topic.. and as i see have ppl for read this topic but my love Trance-bot-pipple boy dont answer me and im sad :(

Edited by nikosdevil20

i dont need learn your fucking language! you want speak greek for see who need learn some basic grammar? go fuck of here better. and i write in my b@@S your polylinguistic and 4 levels and what the f@@k you are realy! and i like "fight" with you cuz you are idiot and i laugh realy with you :)

I'd say the same, nobody needs to know java to make a duplicate of your project.

i say for example idiot. wake up

and what you have say for this pack? http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/179989-l2jdogma-project-updated-25-euros-compile-30-euros-source/    this is not crap pack? what think is not shared from this pack,or what is already from l2jhellas? 

Edited by nikosdevil20

and what you have say for this packhttp://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/178958-interlude-client-development-services/   this is not crap pack? what think is not shared from this pack,or what is already from l2jhellas? 

Besides the fact that you're brain damaged, you're also blind.

Edited by Trancє