L2 Avis is a casual interlude high rate pvp server with a classic concept.

The server will be kept online indefinitely since we do not care much for money or fame.

We just want to offer something fun and longlasting.

Email: contact@l2avis.eu

Bellow you can see some basic features:

Rates:

•     EXP/SP/ADENA: x4000
  •     DROP/SPOIL/QUEST/BOSS: x1

Enchant:

•     MAX ENCHANT: +10
  •     SAFE ENCHANT: +3
  •     NORMAL CHANCE: 30%
  •     BLESSED CHANCE: 40%

Buffs:

•     2 HOURS BUFF DURATION
  •     36 BUFF SLOTS
  •     6 DEBUFF SLOTS
  •     NO BUFF LOSS ON DEATH

NPC’s:

•     GRAND GATEKEEPER NPC
  •     GM SHOP NPC (FULL)
  •     SCHEME BUFFER NPC
  •     VOTE MANAGER NPC

Mods:

•     NO CUSTOM ITEMS
  •     NO SKILL ENCHANTING
  •     WEEKLY CASTLE SIEGES
  •     AUTO-LEARN SKILLS
  •     AUTO-LOOT
  •     AUTO-NOBLESSE STATUS
  •     RETAIL LIKE OLYMPIAD GAMES
  •     EASY FARMING (OVER 5 FARM SPOTS)
  •     AUTOMATED EVENTS EVERY 45 MINUTES (EVENT ENGINE)
  •     CUSTOM COMMUNITY BOARD

Other:

•        Premium Geodata
  •     DDOS Protected Dedicated Server
  •     99% UPTIME
  •     Stability
  •     Experienced Staff

Edited by ZaNteR

enchant is nice but ppl nowadays are not playing "that hard" pvp servers..good luck though!!

It's okay i actually always prefer servers with low enchant rates.. not starwars. And in this way it's all about lucky so nolife won't help that much   :) I like the features, let's hope it's gonna be stable and has some population :)

Edited by Darknessbg

low enchant rate mean dagger server. You will see

In-till you come across with a proper glad / tyrant. You're talking like dagg cannot be countered.. It's all about skill don't forget that.

I have to say at first i was a bit afraid that people wont like that the server is kinda "hard", but im glad that so far i have positive feedback.

Dunno why u would be "afraid". Personally Ive always been a fan of low enchants (as mentioned above doesnt seem so star-wary but more down to earth damages,or at least I hope) and as it seems more ppl fancy it.

low enchant rate mean dagger server. You will see

Please.. it's all about skills and some luck :) Like l2 retail had been dagger server at IL... Actually if that happens I prefer dagger server, than archer one ( F1..F1...F1 :O )

Edited by Darknessbg

Whatever you do there always gonna be those players that will complain about balance issues. From my experience theres nothing you can do to achieve perfect balance. I once runned an Epilogue PvP server with 600 players so you can imagine what ive been through :P (Kamaels....)

OK guys, i added a countdown in the website for the ETA in case you are wondering when the server is going to open officially.

Also ingame i added custom monsters in the starting area in order to level up faster. It has been done very nicely and it will be kept even after the beta is over.

And lastly i am planning to drop the farming areas. I will come up with another way for you to farm that is going to be more intresting.

Some of the most importand updates from last week:

- Crystal Enchant Scrolls were removed. The chances of normal and blessed scrolls will stay as is at 30% and 40%.

- The Event Engine is now enabled and the events now take place every 45 minutes.

- Our Achievements system has been configured to the needs of the server.

- All old farming areas and squashes were removed and now you can farm festival adena at all available high level areas of the lineage 2 world.

Thats all for now, i hope i didnt forget something.