Ban Request !

Cray-Z

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/181548-clean-read/

ok so that's one of my topics that shit spamming and flame my family months now i request for ban as the rules say , i can show u over 5 topics or more that he start flaming ... 

i let it to global mobs 

-please dont reply or spam

Go to hell moron scmmer dont try to be tryhard on this community when you dont deserve it i had many ppl who said you selling shared things from russian forums.

LOL stfu and learn to speak you deserve ban you flame all time :)

the shared things are some templates that i pay web designers to work on them i take only the main psd

go sell some frozen stuff idiot :)

about the files i sell are all private sources

i said no reply , end of story . Let's go and see with proofs and one global or administrator who is the scammer and it's still here if u want , u scammed over 10 personal accounts here mine too . It wasnt one time but i've lost 3 accounts because of you i dont want to post links now but i chould if someone need them. At least even that accounts u are using now it's not yours.

Sorry about the accounts i sayed you scammed i though u was another person , i am talking about your friend that u got together the lineage2services !
Now u got fucked up because i had customers and u had noone probably , no problem i did and i continue do my job i dont care what u thing and what do u say u are reported for flame next time care before u start flame war with someone and without reason.  :happyforever:

Motion to ban Cray-Z, Viral, Romeo, Sopor, etc etc.

On grounds that until they learn outgrow puberty - they're defintively not good for the forum or helping raise the standards.

Constant bickering whining and lack of any IQ above 90 is going to slowly kill the forum - and not attract the right "crowd" we've seemingly lost.

Neither seems to be part of any decent projects or support much - except trying to sell shit they definately didn't develop even 10% of.

(Hell even Cray-Z is selling Vangath or old dvampire packs keyed\unkeyed - which should be against reselling rules).

...all in favour?

Edited by mcbigmac

Romeo has left from the forum why ban me and sopor ? We are not sharing shared things like cray-z rofl next time think after post something cray-z deserve the banning because this guy lying in public about scammed accounts he had 1 account only named vorfin aka infamousbites other accounts are back to owners thos one that i use now its mine if you see the registered date i've got to much proofs about this guy who tried to scamm people with his friend because i dont gave to him mine account he started the lies because hes main account banned from ED this guy just a kid who thinks he will stay all the time in forums and will make money he dont even worked in real life to see how people making real money anyway

Regards

Viral

Edited by Viral Dragon

First of all the account banned from maxtor the same day that get unbanned , your friend scammer that u got lineage2services send an unknown messege to maxtor and then he told me on skype i will get banned and start laughing like idiot.
About the shared things i dont understand for what u say can u provide an example?

First of all the account banned from maxtor the same day that get unbanned , your friend scammer that u got lineage2services send an unknown messege to maxtor and then he told me on skype i will get banned and start laughing like idiot.

About the shared things i dont understand for what u say can u provide an example?

Proofs was posted yesterday from apostolis pap that u tried to scam with your crap files u told you are l2off developee but tou dont even know how to open a server thata why u was asking always from my friend sopor to help u say the truth the god is big he will punish you for that lies

Edited by Viral Dragon

you call that proofs because he had not even money to buy the files? 
i got direct access at that files and it's private svn if u find them free then ok

lool who i scam and when ?

You call your self no scammer ? So u never scammed right ? Kk go lie more then i stoping it here if ppl are idiots will scammed all the time

Edited by Viral Dragon