Ban Request !

Cray-Z

look.

1st i never flame your family (show me proofs if i ever did this)

2nd i never scam anyone that guy who report me for scam saying shiets and gets ban after some days for scam (since he was the real scamer.)he was trying to take his account back which we trade before some days after seen this i think that he will take his account back with registered email so i did the same.i take my account back and only this and he take his account back too and before take his account back he answer me on skype why i take my account back.my answer ofc was troll answer since he was trying to take his account back and i say "i waited for you to buy some skins and take it back what you asking me?" since he was trying to take his account back it was retared answer.ofc i never think that he will use this as proof to report me for scam so that's why i got ban.

Also ask anyone here if he ever had problem with me and our trades or if anyone face any problem.Every single trade i made it was "first work then money" since the most of my trades was with "trusted" persons here and i never scam anyone even if i make any mistake and i didn't something right i stay there giving support and help them with their problems and also even if they buy something from me every time they ask me for any kind of support i help them for free since they are my customers.

now about you i don't have proofs to show here (since i lost my old skype pass) so i will just don't speak about you and if you scam anyone or no.

and also since you don't have proofs for me that i scam someone please stop it here if you want to give links from topic as proof first i speak about the only report exist for me and 2nd i have with a little bit search 7 report topics with your real name and your current skype + old skype too and that's not proof for me since it was something with someone else and not with me i have the right to report you only if you scam me and i got proofs.

cya :)

Edited by Sopor Aeternus

Viral dragon is sokras?

i dont know that bitches changed name and have that shit scam services call lineage2services anyway it's scam since they sell l2jps for h5 client and frozen for il , then they try blame me that i am selling shared stuff . All my projects are privates !

You got over 2 customers right ? Very nice go sell your crappy frozen files for 10 euro maybe u can buy something to eat with them.

Also since you are selling frozen , acis and other shared projects you are selling shared stuff as you said you are not coder u only know to enter codes at eclipse.
Very nice job !!!

They should close your selling topic too and warn you but anyway ...

Hahahaha u are stupid one we are not selling projects gobread the fvking topic we have xdem and xdem coding for the costumers lol

Edited by Viral Dragon

Por favor bannido en stoppado di amigos
Αμαν αυτα τα request ban!
Σε λιγο οι moderators θα κανουν event για το ποιος θα κανει τα πιο πολλα ban requests :(

Edited by FirefoxAurora

katse re kathete kai mou flamarei olla ta topic kai tha katso etsi?Genika to forum exei kapoia rules ama den mporoun na ta sevode na pane na gamithoun.

Gt esu ta sevastikes pote re vlaka ? Kathesai kai les oti sou katevi kapote sto skype call alla m eleges kai ekana record to ti eleges to pws scammaris vlakes alla amma to vro tha to anevaso na doune ti papatzis eisai giafto ekanes 100 skype gia na kleveis vlakako

Edited by Viral Dragon

katse re kathete kai mou flamarei olla ta topic kai tha katso etsi?Genika to forum exei kapoia rules ama den mporoun na ta sevode na pane na gamithoun.

Gt esu ta sevastikes pote re vlaka ? Kathesai kai les oti sou katevi kapote sto skype call alla m eleges kai ekana record to ti eleges to pws scammaris vlakes alla amma to vro tha to anevaso na doune ti papatzis eisai giafto ekanes 100 skype gia na kleveis vlakako

Αγαπες... γελαστε και λιγο... κανει καλο :/