Clean + Read

Cray-Z

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/180334-cray-z-corner/

i dont like to have romeo and the other guy that they scammed my main account and send fake report to maxtor and he ban me with second main spamming all time at my fucking topic please ban them and give me my account back,one moderator please inform maxtor.

u want proofs ? pm me and i promise next 10 minutes that fucking newbies romeo and sokras will get out their asses of maxcheaters they have scam a lot of people and not only money but people acccounts.

it's not your account deal with it.

also you know that you are that person that steal accounts.

i still remember your last ban on levy account and he take his account back from you + unban you cause you take his account.

more proofs here.

and if mods search about other accounts of you i'm sure they will find a lot of them so don't even try to "scam" again one more account this account it's not yours!

omg fuck u idiot i will report u if u still lie mother fucker , levy it's lifeowner u know him ? he have me his account because infamousbytes was banned go away now fucking gay and go fuck with ur scammer friend maybe u want to lick his ass

omg fuck u idiot i will report u if u still lie mother fucker , levy it's lifeowner u know him ? he have me his account because infamousbytes was banned go away now fucking gay and go fuck with ur scammer friend maybe u want to lick his ass

when he got banned he say that he didn't knew that you was scammer that's why he gave you his account so why i say lies? i say what i have seen..

i don't have a reason for you to get banned personally you never scam me so...

LOL LOOK AT THE REPORT SECTION AND LOOK THE SKYPE CONVERTATION IDIOT THIS WAS THE REAL LIFEOWNER WHO WAS TRY TO SCAM HIM BUT HE DONT EVEN ASK FOR MONEY HE TELL THAT GUY THAT HE WANTS TO MAKE HIM WEB IDK WHY HE GET BAN ASK YOUR SICK FRIEND

LOL LOOK AT THE REPORT SECTION AND LOOK THE SKYPE CONVERTATION IDIOT THIS WAS THE REAL LIFEOWNER WHO WAS TRY TO SCAM HIM BUT HE DONT EVEN ASK FOR MONEY HE TELL THAT GUY THAT HE WANTS TO MAKE HIM WEB IDK WHY HE GET BAN ASK YOUR SICK FRIEND

why i should ask my friend?

i just tell you what i know lol.anyway stop it here it's going to be spam.just wait for someone from mods to take an action!

why the fuck you talking ? you scammed 200 euro and one lol account from darkslayer

you know that i didn't.

don't make me speak about your scams just stop it here!

If i will search topics about you i will find tons of reports about scamming firist of all you liying people after u wanna to be a clean guy? Not my friend you scamming people with shared files u dont even know how to paste a java line and u talking about scamming?

Regards

Viral

Edited by Viral Dragon